Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

trying to find me

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 11:34 PM
  • 29 Replies
I have no desire to be in a serious relationship in the near future. My ex had no problem with moving on. It makes me wonder if something wrong with me. I just know I am not completely over my ex and until I am getting in a relationship would not be fair.
by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 11:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 8, 2016 at 11:35 PM
So then why did you recently post asking when it's a good time to start dating being six months pregnant?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 9, 2016 at 1:03 AM
When are you going to change your screen name if you're not sonnyswoman anymore?
sonnyswoman75
by Gold Member on Apr. 9, 2016 at 1:05 AM
I really thought that dating would help me get past my divorce but I am seeing it's just not the time.

Quoting Anonymous 1: So then why did you recently post asking when it's a good time to start dating being six months pregnant?
sonnyswoman75
by Gold Member on Apr. 9, 2016 at 1:06 AM
Because my screen name comes from a character on General Hospital....sorry if my screen name is bothering you.

Quoting Anonymous 2: When are you going to change your screen name if you're not sonnyswoman anymore?
sonnyswoman75
by Gold Member on Apr. 9, 2016 at 1:06 AM
Because my screen name comes from a character on General Hospital....sorry if my screen name is bothering you.

Quoting Anonymous 2: When are you going to change your screen name if you're not sonnyswoman anymore?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 9, 2016 at 1:18 AM
Yeah. Dating men while carrying the baby of another man barely 4 mths after a divorce is wise. Of you have to have another man in your life constantly to get over a LOSER, you're pretty sad.

Quoting sonnyswoman75: I really thought that dating would help me get past my divorce but I am seeing it's just not the time.

Quoting Anonymous 1: So then why did you recently post asking when it's a good time to start dating being six months pregnant?
sonnyswoman75
by Gold Member on Apr. 9, 2016 at 1:23 AM
1 mom liked this
I don't need a man to get over a loser. I was trying to date not get into a relationship.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Yeah. Dating men while carrying the baby of another man barely 4 mths after a divorce is wise. Of you have to have another man in your life constantly to get over a LOSER, you're pretty sad.

Quoting sonnyswoman75: I really thought that dating would help me get past my divorce but I am seeing it's just not the time.

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Apr. 9, 2016 at 1:26 AM
You're a mess. Not dating is the best idea you've come up with yet, so roll with it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 9, 2016 at 1:27 AM
Women don't date if they don't need/want a man. You couldn't even wait until your first divorce was final. Now a mere months after the next while pregnant you're already thinking about the next man. Sad.

Quoting sonnyswoman75: I don't need a man to get over a loser. I was trying to date not get into a relationship.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Yeah. Dating men while carrying the baby of another man barely 4 mths after a divorce is wise. Of you have to have another man in your life constantly to get over a LOSER, you're pretty sad.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 9, 2016 at 1:29 AM
BD started dating his GF when she was 5 months pregnant. But he's an abusive loser. Pickers can't be choosy I guess.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)