Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It just wasn't worth the risk

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
Dds birthday party is tomorrow and I bought unstuffed animals with plain white shirts for the girls. They are going to stuff the animals and decorate the shirts. My mom took the shirts and put each girls name on a shirt but I kept forgetting to grab the fabric markers that are at church.
Tonight I get home and realize I forgot to grab them again. I jump in the car and drove the 5 miles back to church. Pull in the parking lot to see a skunk run into the bushes right by the door I would have to go into. Yeah it's not worth being sprayed so I left.
I'm not positive the fabric markers even work anymore. If they don't do you think permanent markers would work to decorate the shirts?
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 11, 2016 at 1:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
o.O....
by Cara on Apr. 11, 2016 at 1:04 AM
Did you think the skunk was gonna chase you down..?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 11, 2016 at 1:06 AM
The bushes are on both sides of the door right next to it. It went in the bushes but did not come out. I really didn't want to get sprayed.

Quoting o.O....: Did you think the skunk was gonna chase you down..?
HistoryNutty
by Ruby Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 1:08 AM
Sharpies should work. They might end up fading after a while though.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 11, 2016 at 1:09 AM
Thanks I have a ton of those in different colors

Quoting HistoryNutty: Sharpies should work. They might end up fading after a while though.
piperhalliwell1
by Platinum Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 1:10 AM
Sharpies will work but they'll probably bleed a fair bit on Tshirt material...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 11, 2016 at 1:12 AM
Hmm wait isn't there a way to tie dye with sharpies? I wonder if that would work

Quoting piperhalliwell1: Sharpies will work but they'll probably bleed a fair bit on Tshirt material...
piperhalliwell1
by Platinum Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 1:13 AM
Google is your friend lol

Quoting Anonymous 1: Hmm wait isn't there a way to tie dye with sharpies? I wonder if that would work

Quoting piperhalliwell1: Sharpies will work but they'll probably bleed a fair bit on Tshirt material...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)