Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The dang cat must of known!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
I had two cats. They get along well together and life was well balanced. Then a cat showed up at our door in October and it was cold and raining, we felt bad. We took him to the vet, got him neutered and all of his shots. Brought him in the house.

He has been a holy terror! He bullies the other cats. He misses the cat box and sprays the wall. After months of smelling cat pee in the garage and not seeing where it came from, we discover yesterday he has been peeing on a plastic storage bin, there was a puddle under it.

He gets on counters and tables. BUT, is loving and friendly.

I've tried to find a home for him, but I don't feel good about giving him to someone when he is so bad.

DH was going to take him to work today. It's a military base. They have a hundred cats, running free. They built cat houses for them and they have a vet team twice a month visit and take care of them. (This is for pest control of the base)

Woke up to take him. He has a huge place under his chin with missing fur and its bleeding. Now, we are taking him to the vet. I guess we are stuck with this bad ass cat. Haha
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 11, 2016 at 6:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
PinkButterfly66
by Sapphire Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 7:19 AM

Sounds like one of your cats finally got fed up and kicked his ass.  That may settle things down now.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 11, 2016 at 7:25 AM
That's what I'm thinking. One of them is declawed.(from her previous owners, we adopted her) so it only can be the other male cat.

Quoting PinkButterfly66:

Sounds like one of your cats finally got fed up and kicked his ass.  That may settle things down now.

SommelierMom
by Sapphire Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 7:28 AM
Must have*
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 11, 2016 at 7:30 AM
I like my wrong grammar, adds ghetto punch

Quoting SommelierMom: Must have*
SommelierMom
by Sapphire Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 7:31 AM
👍

Quoting Anonymous 1: I like my wrong grammar, adds ghetto punch
Quoting SommelierMom: Must have*
geeez
by Baroness on Apr. 11, 2016 at 7:33 AM
Seems like everything is settled now, lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 11, 2016 at 7:39 AM
I guess so. Natural order has ruled

Quoting geeez: Seems like everything is settled now, lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)