Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I cant believe i peed

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 22 Replies
In my bed right now. I am sooooo embarrssed. I have not peed in my bed well never unless i was a baby.i am 35 years old now but wth. I always wake up if i have to go but lately it seems i have to go like 5x a day. I am going to make an appt with my dr asap. No i am not prego i have not missed a month and just took a test 3 months ago. I think i have a weak bladder and that scares me. Has this happen to anyone.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 11, 2016 at 8:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thenameshailie
by Emerald Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 8:19 AM
1 mom liked this
I have dreamt about using the toilet twice in my adult life and ended up wetting the bed.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 11, 2016 at 8:22 AM
That is what happen here and usually i will wake up but not tonight

Quoting thenameshailie: I have dreamt about using the toilet twice in my adult life and ended up wetting the bed.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 11, 2016 at 8:25 AM

It happens. I think its pretty normal. I have dreams here and there where I am sitting on the toilet peeing. Usually I wake up before anything actually happens. But occasionally I will accidentally wet the bed. 

jabs54
by Ruby Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 8:25 AM

I haven't done that but my dd who is about your age has a very weak bladder.  She pees if she exercises, or sneezes etc.  She went to the doctor and they gave her a dildo of sort and gave her exercises to do.  We both thought it was stupid and wouldn't work but it did!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 11, 2016 at 8:25 AM
Frequent urination and wetting like that is a symptom of diabetes. Get yourself checked out.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 11, 2016 at 8:26 AM

Quoting thenameshailie: I have dreamt about using the toilet twice in my adult life and ended up wetting the bed.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 11, 2016 at 8:27 AM
Have you talked to your doctor about your weak bladder?
admsj5
by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 8:27 AM
Urinating 5 times a day is a healthy amount. Did you have a dream about using the toilet? These things happen sometimes.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Apr. 11, 2016 at 8:28 AM
You said "5x a day", but did you mean night? 5 times a night is a lot. I'd be at the doctor. And I hate the doctor.

But I have no experience with this, so good luck and bump.
meliec3
by Bronze Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 8:28 AM
Definitely have a check up by a Dr. I wet the bed for a week straight about 8 years ago and it turns out I have an extremely weak and smaller than normal bladder. I simply up my water intake before 5 PM and don't drink anything until I take my night pills. I basically treat myself like you would a potty training child. Nothing to be embarrassed about. It happens to the best of us.

And not even going anon for this. The older a woman gets the more issues we have. Better to share and help educate others than be quiet because we are embarrassed.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)