Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

iPhone mama's

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies
Any mama's have the iPhone6s? I bought the Samsung note4 last year and freaking hate it! It gives me nothing but problems.im really thinking of going back to iPhone and getting the iphone6s.my dds had the 5s and dh has the 6 and they really like them.so how do you mama's like it.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 11, 2016 at 9:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 11, 2016 at 10:01 AM
I didn't like my old Samsung either... I have the 6s+ it's a little big, but it's as easy to use as the 5s. There are no big changes I've noticed since upgrading, but if you like the 5s you'll probably like the 6s.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 11, 2016 at 10:01 AM

i have the 5s gold...love it

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 11, 2016 at 10:07 AM
It's aweful I can't believe I paid all this money for it..this is the 2nd one I had since the first one the camera didn't work and this one.every time I am on the phone I get a really loud beeping sound like someone is holding down a button.its freaking annoying.and it will also just go dead on my end in the middle of talking but the person on the other end can hear me but I can't hear them.i freaking hate it

Quoting Anonymous 2: I didn't like my old Samsung either... I have the 6s+ it's a little big, but it's as easy to use as the 5s. There are no big changes I've noticed since upgrading, but if you like the 5s you'll probably like the 6s.
PinkButterfly66
by Sapphire Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 10:14 AM

I have an iphone 5, I'm waiting for the iphone 7 to decide whether to go with the 6 plus or 7 'cause my phone is starting to show its age and eventually upgrades won't be compatible with the 5 and I won't be able to download the newest aps.  

Pink.Sunshine
by Petty Princess on Apr. 11, 2016 at 10:15 AM

I have the 6s plus. Love it. Love it so much. It's big, but I'm so used to it I feel like I want an even bigger phone now.

SusieCarmichael
by NotARugrat on Apr. 11, 2016 at 10:16 AM
I have an iPhone and I hate it. Can't wait to go back to a galaxy
TwoPennies
by Silver Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 10:18 AM
I have the 6s+ in rose gold. It's a huge phone and my pinkies pay the price but I love this phone. I can't tell you the last time I touched my iPad or laptop, simply because the screen on my phone is big enough that I can do pretty much anything on it I want (which isn't much, admittedly- Facebook, surf online and play games).
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 11, 2016 at 10:21 AM
That's how the note is its really big.its not the size that I have problems with its the actual phone.it sucks I hate this stupid phone

Quoting TwoPennies: I have the 6s+ in rose gold. It's a huge phone and my pinkies pay the price but I love this phone. I can't tell you the last time I touched my iPad or laptop, simply because the screen on my phone is big enough that I can do pretty much anything on it I want (which isn't much, admittedly- Facebook, surf online and play games).
blue-heart
by Ruby Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 10:21 AM
I have iPhone 6s plus. I love it! It's my first iPhone. I wish I switched to Apple years ago. Every android I had gave me problems. So far, no problems with the iPhone.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 11, 2016 at 4:02 PM
I just got home from getting the 6s so far I like it.its a little different then the note so that takes getting use to

Quoting blue-heart: I have iPhone 6s plus. I love it! It's my first iPhone. I wish I switched to Apple years ago. Every android I had gave me problems. So far, no problems with the iPhone.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)