Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Seriously!!!!!!!!!

Posted by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 12:00 PM
  • 5 Replies
My cousin knew I was coming over to her house today to drop off my baby clothes for her friend who just had a baby girl and I get out the car to help her carry in the boxes and bags I had for her.

She then tells me she doesn't know if I wanna go in her house because my ex (who beat me) is sitting in her house.

1. I don't understand why she wants anything to do with him. (They were friends before him and got together, she introduced us)

2. If she knew I was coming over why would she have him here. And I brought my daughter with me (not his kid, I have no kids with my ex).

3. Clearly I wasn't going into her house so she carried all the boxes and bags in by herself.

But seriously. This is why I barely have anything to do with her. I see her for family things and that's it.

I figured I could help her friend out some because I don't need the baby clothes anymore and I wanted to get rid of them.

When I told my mom I was just gonna donate them to a thrift store she told me about my cousin's friend needing the clothes.

by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 12:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 11, 2016 at 12:04 PM
Just goes to prove that no good deed goes unpunished. Sorry she did that. I don't blame you for not going in.
bigmouthbabe
by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 12:06 PM
I would have left.
mommylovesyou12
by Gold Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 12:07 PM
My sister and cousin are/were bffs with the girl who my ex left me for! And have always blown me off to hang with her!
fallenangel_353
by Ruby Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 12:07 PM
I would have dumped the shit on the ground and left.
babyliz13
by Gold Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 12:19 PM
I didn't even think of that. I'm just pissed that she had him there when she knew I was coming over.

Quoting fallenangel_353: I would have dumped the shit on the ground and left.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)