Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I took in my son's ex-girlfriend and he is pissed!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 43 Replies
2 moms liked this

She is 6 months pregnant. She broke up with him (she hasn't told me why my best guess is that he fucked up) and posted on facebook looking for a place to stay. He begged her to come back but she wont

I wasnt going to have her pregnant with my grandbaby with nowhere to go. She moved here away from family to be with him so she doesnt really have anywhere to go. She is going to stay with me for a month before she can move into an apartment (that is the first available move in date) she has offered to pay me rent but there is no way I am going to take her money.  

DS found out the next morning when he came over. He flipped out at me. I told him he needed to get over it. I am a grown adult and I am free to do what I want in my own house. I have no problem with her staying with me until she can get her own place. It isnt like she is bumming, she just cant move into an apartment that isnt available yet. 

He says I am the worst mom ever and then he stormed off. I know he will apologize, this is totally out of character for him. 

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 11, 2016 at 12:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sheila79
by Ruby Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 12:08 PM
I can see how he fucked up
That's nice of you to look for her
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 11, 2016 at 12:09 PM
I tell him to grow the fuck up and deal with his problems. I would have to. Does he go to her doctors appointments? If not suggest that he goes and stopping acting like an ass and start acting like a damn adult.
KtyKat757
by Bronze Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 12:11 PM

I see nothing wrong with your gesture.  Shame he cares so little for the well-being of his unborn baby.

TB78
by Tasha on Apr. 11, 2016 at 12:11 PM
I would wonder what happened btwn them, but he shouldn't be mad that you took her in because she wouldn't go back to him.
You did a good thing by taking her in when she had no place to go.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 11, 2016 at 12:12 PM
1 mom liked this
DNA test.
owl0210
by Sapphire Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 12:13 PM
1 mom liked this
I would not be getting involved in any of that mess.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 11, 2016 at 12:14 PM

your son sounds like hes a lil jerk

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 11, 2016 at 12:15 PM

Yes he is actively involved in the pregnancy. I didnt even know they were having problems on friday we had a family dinner and everything seemed great 

Quoting Anonymous 2: I tell him to grow the fuck up and deal with his problems. I would have to. Does he go to her doctors appointments? If not suggest that he goes and stopping acting like an ass and start acting like a damn adult.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 11, 2016 at 12:15 PM
1 mom liked this

I do wonder what happened but I am not going to pry or anything. If she feels comfortable telling me than great if not then that is her choice

Quoting TB78: I would wonder what happened btwn them, but he shouldn't be mad that you took her in because she wouldn't go back to him. You did a good thing by taking her in when she had no place to go.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 11, 2016 at 12:16 PM

So you would have let her be homeless for a month?

Quoting owl0210: I would not be getting involved in any of that mess.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)