Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Whats your favorite DIY project?

Posted by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 1:25 PM
  • 4 Replies

I get to start from scratch, as we've just moved!  I love doing my own crafty decor.  I have been pinning like crazy.  Im curious to see some of your most prized projects :)

by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 1:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 11, 2016 at 1:34 PM
My kitchen..a total to the studs gut job..did all of it myself. From windows to floor to hanging the cabinets and doing the plumbing.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 11, 2016 at 1:37 PM
With the help of supermama I'm almost finished with a sideboard renew.

I'm really into furniture right now.

I just did a simple refresh of a desk for my 6 year old dd. Still waiting on some hand painted pulls I bought from Etsy. Those should be here this week and then I'll have an "after" photo.

I'm using these projects to really learn about chalk paint, staining, proper surface prep, etc. I would love to get cheap finds, refresh and resell for extra cash.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KtyKat757
by Bronze Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 1:42 PM

I've got plans for an old table with some of the Annie Sloan chalk paint :)  Maybe a duck egg color.  Really love the duck egg right now.

Quoting Anonymous 2: With the help of supermama I'm almost finished with a sideboard renew. I'm really into furniture right now. I just did a simple refresh of a desk for my 6 year old dd. Still waiting on some hand painted pulls I bought from Etsy. Those should be here this week and then I'll have an "after" photo.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 11, 2016 at 1:54 PM
I bought some stuff to make my own chalk paint. It's been less expensive and gives me more flexibility.

That color is REALLY pretty! I bet your table will turn out beautifully.

Quoting KtyKat757:

I've got plans for an old table with some of the Annie Sloan chalk paint :)  Maybe a duck egg color.  Really love the duck egg right now.

Quoting Anonymous 2: With the help of supermama I'm almost finished with a sideboard renew.

I'm really into furniture right now.

I just did a simple refresh of a desk for my 6 year old dd. Still waiting on some hand painted pulls I bought from Etsy. Those should be here this week and then I'll have an "after" photo.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)