Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pool babies etc.. Just an FYI

Posted by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 3:25 PM
  • 8 Replies

Mobile Photo

If they don't poop or pee in their swim diapers, dry them out and they're good as new. I just found this out recently. We were going through 3-4 a day and they are more expensive than pull ups. They don't retain anything and they don't fall apart.
by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 3:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 11, 2016 at 3:29 PM
1 mom liked this
We don't use them in our home pool. The swimtrunks catch anything solid and the diaper does nothing for pee. What a ridiculous waste of money these diapers are... I abide by public pool rules and use them then...thanks for the tip.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 11, 2016 at 3:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Also, I love the Barefoot!! Their moscato is my favorite.
redneckmama4
by Loree on Apr. 11, 2016 at 3:37 PM
1 mom liked this
Or use cloth swimmers.
Momtoone07
by Emerald Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 3:37 PM
Interesting reply for a swim diaper post, but I agree. Lol

Quoting Anonymous 1: Also, I love the Barefoot!! Their moscato is my favorite.
imstilljenny
by Gold Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 3:38 PM
My kids usually swim naked at my Moms. We're brave! Haha Mostly because they both pull of their clothes, but we have a pool in our apartments that we do the swim diapers and suits :) My kids are 1&2 so they don't swim long, but we sometimes go a few times a day. It's saved me a fortune!

Quoting Anonymous 1: We don't use them in our home pool. The swimtrunks catch anything solid and the diaper does nothing for pee. What a ridiculous waste of money these diapers are... I abide by public pool rules and use them then...thanks for the tip.
imstilljenny
by Gold Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 3:40 PM
Agreed but I can not ever find them here. I have one that's a 12 month but my kids have outgrown it. I should order some. I do the swim diaper on my daughter because her little swimsuit is so darn cute lol

Quoting Anonymous 2: http://m.target.com/p/i-play-baby-boys-whale-reusable-swim-diaper-royal-blue/-/A-46795587?ref=tgt_adv_XS000000&AFID=google_pla_df&CPNG=PLA_Baby%2BShopping&adgroup=SC_Baby_Top+Performers&LID=700000001170770pgs&network=g&device=m&location=9002628&gclid=CjwKEAjwlq24BRDMjdK7g8mD6BASJABBl8n3NOol9QbQnY3fHQ6M7arEPsbw-MUEQOjQHhPKTD7IqxoCfBLw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

I never used those. These are a much better option.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 11, 2016 at 3:45 PM
With my first I used so many of those diapers. Then one day the poop came out of one and I realized how useless they were.... He's six. I, also, have 1 & 2 to boys, I've saved boatloads with them. I did use the pool clothe diaper for a bit but couldn't find it in the bigger sizes and the mesh in the boys suits is good enough. they go in naked a lot but only if I know they've pooped already that day!!! Lmao.

Quoting imstilljenny: My kids usually swim naked at my Moms. We're brave! Haha Mostly because they both pull of their clothes, but we have a pool in our apartments that we do the swim diapers and suits :) My kids are 1&2 so they don't swim long, but we sometimes go a few times a day. It's saved me a fortune!

Quoting Anonymous 1: We don't use them in our home pool. The swimtrunks catch anything solid and the diaper does nothing for pee. What a ridiculous waste of money these diapers are... I abide by public pool rules and use them then...thanks for the tip.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)