Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i have never experienced so much hate in my life

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 30 Replies

my mil brought my oldest sil and her kids over from Guatemala this weekend, dh, ds and i went to say hi and for me and ds to meet her since ive never met her before. we walked in and i went to shake her hand, she raised her hands up and said "dont fucking touch me you disgusting white girl"(in spanish). when my ds went to play with her kids she pulled them away and told them not to play with the disgusting half-breed. after we left dh's little sisters were texting him that she was spouting racial slurs left and right and their mom was thinking of sending her back already.

i have never experienced that in my entire life, ever. it was shocking to me...really it was...

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 11, 2016 at 3:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
squeekers
by squeekers on Apr. 11, 2016 at 3:42 PM
1 mom liked this
I would have reached out and given her a tight hug and whispered in her ear, now my germs are all over you, then let go & smile snarl.
Rebecca7708
by Platinum Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 3:42 PM
Damn. I definitely would not be seeing her again. How did the rest of the family react to this?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 11, 2016 at 3:43 PM

mil started screaming at her. my dh was fuming but he's been working on his anger so he didnt want to fly off.

Quoting Rebecca7708: Damn. I definitely would not be seeing her again. How did the rest of the family react to this?

fairymaid23
by Silver Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 3:43 PM
Wow. Didn't ur dh or ur mil say anything to her? Why is she like that?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 11, 2016 at 3:44 PM

my mil started screaming at her. dh was fuming but has been working on his anger so he went to his old bedroom and cooled off before he flew off the handle.

also their entire family is like that over there...we sent them kids clothes and they threw them all away because they were on our "half breed" kid.

Quoting fairymaid23: Wow. Didn't ur dh or ur mil say anything to her? Why is she like that?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 11, 2016 at 3:45 PM
LOL
quickbooksworm
by Ruby Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 3:45 PM

Has she never seen white people before?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 11, 2016 at 3:45 PM

how is that funny in the slightest?

Quoting Anonymous 2: LOL

whooperz
by Gold Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 3:45 PM
That's so sad. I'm sorry :(
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 11, 2016 at 3:45 PM

she obviously has and has some sort of chip on her shoulder

Quoting quickbooksworm:

Has she never seen white people before?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)