Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Maybe I'm dying and maybe that's ok

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies

Mobile Photo

I have pain. On this scale I am at a solid 7 heading towards an 8.

Pain started Friday.

On Saturday I did a "self-check" and found a very hard spot where my uterus is.

Pain comes and goes. I would never agree to surgery no matter what. I've had one surgery in my life, (tonsils) and it hurt like hell. I was 21.

I'm sick of having no friends. I'm tired about comments about my weight. I can't seem to lose.

I'm sick of trying home remedies to get rid of dark circles around my eyes and nothing works.

I'm tired of my 13 yr old giving me nothing but problems and saying I hate you when I ask him to clean his room, or put on deodorant or wash his hair.

I hate fighting for everything.

I'm sick of being ugly and I'm sick of people taking advantage of me and I'm sick of my parents treating me like shit.

I'm sick of my dh and I fighting.

I'm sick of fighting trying to get my autistic 10 yr old what he needs.

If it's cancer it will be a BLESSING.

If it's cancer I hope it just takes me quickly.

I'm
So
Done.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 11, 2016 at 4:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 11, 2016 at 4:19 PM
It would be a good thing for me.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 11, 2016 at 4:21 PM

Alrighty then.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 11, 2016 at 4:22 PM
1 mom liked this
No one should feel this way, praying for you!
engagedandproud
by Diamond Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 4:23 PM
Get some help
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 11, 2016 at 4:25 PM
I don't think your dying but I do think you are suffering from stress and depression.
Go get some help for crying out loud.
OrangeBalloon
by Emerald Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 4:28 PM

I don't think you really mean all of that. I think that you're tired and you need a break. The pain you are feeling is most likely a cyst. Now I'm no doc so you will have to go to one and make sure.

Now when it comes to your 13 year old. Be honest. "Look kid, I don't feel well. I'm in pain. I need you to buck up and do the right thing because I feel like crap and I don't want to fight with you." Then walk away. You'd be amazed at how well honesty works with kids when you tell them directly why you are not in the mood for their bullshit. Maybe you should do the same with your dh. It would at least make them all think twice before giving you grief. Good luck.

TisHerself
by Platinum Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 4:29 PM

I'm sorry you are hurting. 

You can turn things around. Start with your physician and explain everything that is going on. 

Good thoughts your way. 

PinkButterfly66
by Diamond Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 4:31 PM

You probably just have a fibroid.  See a doctor.  Get diagnosed and tell him/her that you are also dealing with depression and get treated for that too.  Your kids need you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 11, 2016 at 4:31 PM
Please seek help. You know deep down your children would be devastated to lose you.
Don't give up hope. Your life is worth it just like everyone else's
Mama8080
by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 4:32 PM
Exercise. Take care of your body. Good luck. Cancer isn't a great or easy way to go. I'd rather hope to get hit by a bus or something
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)