Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Something dh does that annoys the crap out of me.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
He will talk over me or cut me off. When I'm trying to tell him something that happened he will say things like "uh huh, sure", "yeah right", "whatever". Say I say I'm dreading going to work. He says "no you're not". I tell him I love him, "no you don't". He is sort of joking but other times he's more serious. I hate it! It's so annoying and makes me just not want to talk to him at all sometimes.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 11, 2016 at 5:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 11, 2016 at 5:12 PM
I hate being ignored, cut off while I'm talking and being slapped on the back. All of those things make me want to punch someone in the face. I'm sorry he does that to you. Have you told him it bothers you?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 11, 2016 at 5:18 PM

so just shut up and walk away

that's just rude and disrespectful

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 11, 2016 at 5:19 PM
That's exactly what I did earlier. I told him to stop talking to me that way because it was extremely annoying and then I left the room.

Quoting Anonymous 3:

so just shut up and walk away

that's just rude and disrespectful

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 11, 2016 at 5:21 PM
Yes and he's been doing it a lot more lately.

Quoting Anonymous 2: I hate being ignored, cut off while I'm talking and being slapped on the back. All of those things make me want to punch someone in the face. I'm sorry he does that to you. Have you told him it bothers you?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 11, 2016 at 5:34 PM
My hubby does talk over me sometimes, it just his nature...he doesn't do it to be rude...but I have to sometimes tell him to please stop and can I talk without being interrupted...maybe tell him that you don't like when he does that and it bothers you...he might not realize that he does it.
nellyoleson
by Ruby Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 5:35 PM
I hate when dh blinks.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 11, 2016 at 5:38 PM
That's not annoying it's asshole behavior and totally disrespectful.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Apr. 11, 2016 at 5:47 PM

I can't stand that, mine does that too

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Apr. 11, 2016 at 6:12 PM
Could it be a bad habit he's developed? I mean is he intentionally being a jerk or is he a jerk by accident lol... Does he ever apologize? Start cutting him off so he knows how it feels and point out to him when he does it each time.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 11, 2016 at 11:48 PM
He has apologized for it. It could be insecurities but it's still just annoying. I just hate being told how I feel or what I really did. I'm honest so when he does that it feels like he's calling me a liar.

Quoting Anonymous 7: Could it be a bad habit he's developed? I mean is he intentionally being a jerk or is he a jerk by accident lol... Does he ever apologize? Start cutting him off so he knows how it feels and point out to him when he does it each time.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)