Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you ever binge?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 26 Replies
What's a trigger food for you? Whens he last time you binged? Why did you do it? I have binged bc of stress before and bc of sleep deprivation and bc of depression. I binged this morning. I ate 2 eggs, a half cup of lentils, half a green bell pepper, two small pieces of homemade pie, a slice of homemade bread with peanut butter and 1 homemade cookie all before 11 AM. Good god... And no, I'm not obese. I'm actually smack dab in the middle of the healthy weight range for my height. I wear a size 6-8. I am breastfeeding and may have been overtaken by hormones this morning to Eat All The Food. Lol. Its been about 2 months since my last binge.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 11, 2016 at 5:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 11, 2016 at 5:48 PM
Pasta is my nemesis.
Raeann11
by Emerald Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 5:49 PM
A long time. I have to watch what I eat. I have diabetes. So yes I can and feel like carp or eat right and feel normal.
DensHag
by Ruby Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 5:50 PM
I have an odd love of dough and had pie crust dough in my fridge and might have eaten a big blob of it last week. I'll never admit it to anyone I know in real life, though.
Pink.Sunshine
by Petty Princess on Apr. 11, 2016 at 5:51 PM
No
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 11, 2016 at 5:51 PM
Certain things. Medical stress makes me not eat. Relationship issues makes me eat eat eat!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 11, 2016 at 5:51 PM
Yes. I have days where I'm a black hole and other days where I eat nothing..
shadow_lark
by Platinum Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 5:52 PM
Binge? Idk. I do stress eat though.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 11, 2016 at 5:52 PM

All the time. I'm not obese either, but I could be on my way if I don't figure out how to stop.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 11, 2016 at 5:55 PM
Yea. I have the same relationship with pasta. I never buy dried pasta. Once in a blue moon I'll make homemade pasta, but it's rare bc I have zero self control with pasta. It's like so good to me that if I were alone, I would lick my plate. Lol.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Pasta is my nemesis.
Skittles2015
by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 5:55 PM

Chips would be my binge ekk I could eat the whole bag..

im in healthy bmi range too 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)