Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would you be ok with your husband

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 19 Replies

constantly going the same places as his ex (like the kids ball games) and acting like he don't want you around? (also he spends the night in the same town instead of comming home from work. work is 2 hours away. you get to see him MAYBE 3-4 days out of the week and he has been rejecting you sexually.)

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 11, 2016 at 7:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 11, 2016 at 7:42 PM
1 mom liked this
So what you're asking is would I be ok with my husband cheating on me? No, I wouldn't. Although, I wouldn't necessarily think it was with his ex...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 11, 2016 at 7:43 PM
2 moms liked this
No, I wouldn't, and neither should any woman. Women are trying so hard to not be "the jealous wife", that they are being shit on and don't even know it. I demand respect!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 11, 2016 at 7:44 PM
I wouldn't have married someone who wanted to spend time with an ex girlfriend.

I wouldn't even had dated a man with an ex wife.
bigmouthbabe
by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 7:44 PM
No I wouldn't. Doesn't sound much like a marriage to me.
Manic_Sinner
by 5/27/2018🤰🏽 on Apr. 11, 2016 at 7:45 PM
No and he wouldn't do that. You need to put your foot down and stop letting him disrespect you.
kristinm87
by Ruby Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 7:45 PM
Hell no.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 11, 2016 at 7:45 PM
This

Quoting Anonymous 2: So what you're asking is would I be ok with my husband cheating on me? No, I wouldn't. Although, I wouldn't necessarily think it was with his ex...
f.i.s.h
by Silver Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 7:46 PM
1 mom liked this

*sigh* agreed.

I'm not the jealous type and dh knows it (hope he would since we started dating in HS LOL!) but even then if something like this happened I would not take it sitting down or be OK with it.

Quoting Anonymous 3: No, I wouldn't, and neither should any woman. Women are trying so hard to not be "the jealous wife", that they are being shit on and don't even know it. I demand respect!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Apr. 11, 2016 at 7:50 PM

No but I also don't care about being the cool wife or the one who is fine getting dumped on.  I don't have a problem standing up for myself.

bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on Apr. 11, 2016 at 7:52 PM
Are you actually expecting someone to say yes?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)