Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone watching Fear The Walking Dead?

Posted by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 8:37 PM
  • 14 Replies
And care to discuss?

I really gave it a chance, but I'm just not getting into it.

I was so in love with walking dead after the first episode, I finished season one and the first episode of season 2 of fear The Walking Dead and I still don't give a shit about a single characters storyline.
I kinda like Nick and Victor, but maybe just because everybody else is so bland

I actively route for that daughter to be killed, I hate her so much

The only one? Are other people enjoying it?
by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 8:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 11, 2016 at 8:37 PM

sure

Lillibella
by Ruby Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 8:38 PM
Yes
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 11, 2016 at 8:38 PM
2 moms liked this
Saw it last night. Thought after the crappy 1st season I'd give it another chance, but nope. That show is terrible.
Coffee_in_Hand
by Gold Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 8:38 PM

discuss what?

fallenangel_353
by Ruby Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 8:38 PM
2 moms liked this
Yeah I binge watched yesterday and caught the premiere. I feel like I was expecting steak and was served a bland hamburger patty without the courtesy of ketchup...
Cocos_Mom
by Gold Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 8:40 PM
So much
1. I really tried to get this show a chance but halfway through season one I every single character to be dead.
2. Not a single character is likable. The Walking Dead work so well not just because of the whole zombie apocalypse thing, it's because each character is intriguing and likable (or like to hate-able) in their own way.

3. Daughter is the absolute worst I hate her

Quoting Coffee_in_Hand:

discuss what?

Spare.Time
by Emerald Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 8:44 PM
1 mom liked this

This.
I was hoping it would be better, but its really really bad.  I couldn't even watch the whole thing.  I think the acting is terrible.  The characters are unbelievable.  It's just a flop.

With The Walking Dead I was all into it Episode One Season One.  

Quoting Anonymous 2: Saw it last night. Thought after the crappy 1st season I'd give it another chance, but nope. That show is terrible.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 11, 2016 at 8:44 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm not really feeling it but I'll keep watching it because it gives me a slight walking dead fix while I wait for the original to come back on.  I hope the drug addict gets eaten soon,  I can't stand him.  I also keep watching because they keep hinting we will get a glimpse at what started to whole zombie apocalypse!

Cocos_Mom
by Gold Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 8:47 PM
1 mom liked this
I was really hoping after all the negative feedback on season one they would rethink, make the characters more in depth, or more interesting. Or just kill them off and give us a new characters. No such luck

Yeah, it's painfully dull

Quoting Spare.Time:

This.I was hoping it would be better, but its really really bad.  I couldn't even watch the whole thing.  I think the acting is terrible.  The characters are unbelievable.  It's just a flop.

With The Walking Dead I was all into it Episode One Season One.  

Quoting Anonymous 2: Saw it last night. Thought after the crappy 1st season I'd give it another chance, but nope. That show is terrible.

PrEgGoSaUrUs
by Silver Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 8:47 PM
The junkie son, and the overbearing mother who has both tits in her grown, and nearly grown adult children's mouths. None of the characters are likable, but these two I dislike the most.

Quoting Cocos_Mom: So much
1. I really tried to get this show a chance but halfway through season one I every single character to be dead.
2. Not a single character is likable. The Walking Dead work so well not just because of the whole zombie apocalypse thing, it's because each character is intriguing and likable (or like to hate-able) in their own way.

3. Daughter is the absolute worst I hate her

Quoting Coffee_in_Hand:

discuss what?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)