Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you tell your family that you love them every day?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies
2 moms liked this
I see posts on FB all the time about not taking your family for granted. They say to let them know how you feel. I tell my son nearly every day. He tells me all the time. He shows me too. One day when I was meeting him after school I was sitting and looking at my phone. It bothers my eyes to look through my glasses so I take them off. I cannot see very far without them. I didn't see my son appear. I heard him though. He started screaming with joy when he saw me and ran as fast as he could to me. He does that kind of stuff a lot. So anyway I'm not worried that he will question my feelings.

Do you express your feelings every day?
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 11, 2016 at 9:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 11, 2016 at 9:02 PM
I tell my children that I love them every day. I don't tell anyone else on a regular basis.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 11, 2016 at 9:04 PM
Yes

Every day!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 11, 2016 at 9:05 PM
I tell my children and husband multiple times a day, every day. I tell my family when I talk to them a few times a week.
Ray-of-Beezy
by Platinum Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 9:07 PM
Yes, to those who live in my home. I don't call my other family members to tell the daily, just when we talk.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 11, 2016 at 9:07 PM
I tell my children every morning before they leave that I love them.even if they were driving me crazy that morning I always make sure to tell them
Sondi7
by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 9:09 PM
Yes. Well, my parents, my son, and my brother.
Ted1242
by I'm listening. on Apr. 11, 2016 at 9:09 PM
Daily. Multiple times.
cbkmom3
by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 9:10 PM
Yes I tell dh several times a day and I never hang up with my kids before telling them I love them (they are all grown and out of the house, but we talk on a daily basis).
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 11, 2016 at 9:10 PM
Quoting Ray-of-Beezy: Yes, to those who live in my home. I don't call my other family members to tell the daily, just when we talk.

I meant immediate family. So you're good.
Momtoone07
by Emerald Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 9:12 PM
Every. Single. Day. My child and husband.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)