Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I dated a 23yo when I was 16

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 53 Replies
And here we are almost 9 years later, happily married and expecting our third daughter
My parents didn't even bat an eyelash (my dad is 11 years older than my mom...they've been happily married for 28 years :-) )
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 11, 2016 at 9:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
conweis
by Ruby Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 9:18 PM
4 moms liked this
I was fucking guys seven plus years older than me as a teen. As a parent now, I would be a hypocrite with a bat chasing a guy down if he fucked with my minor daughter.
SueWanda
by Platinum Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 9:28 PM
I would not be okay with that. My daughter doesn't need babies now or any time soon, and a man that age isn't looking to hold hands.
ayacocca
by Lioness on Apr. 11, 2016 at 9:30 PM
Nah.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 11, 2016 at 9:34 PM
What kind of 23 year old has stuff in common with a 16 year old? Was he your prom date? How did he fell attending college parties in his mid/late 20s?
Hanab818
by ThePonds on Apr. 11, 2016 at 9:35 PM
I was 18 and my BF at the time was 32. He decided Coke was more important so we didn't last very long.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 11, 2016 at 9:35 PM
My school had no prom. He was never much of a partier. We have plenty in common (even then)
To be fair, he didn't know I was 16 until after we were together. He really thought I was 19 for some reason

Quoting Anonymous 2: What kind of 23 year old has stuff in common with a 16 year old? Was he your prom date? How did he fell attending college parties in his mid/late 20s?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 11, 2016 at 9:36 PM
The Coke thing sucks :/ good thing you ditched him :D

Quoting Hanab818: I was 18 and my BF at the time was 32. He decided Coke was more important so we didn't last very long.
MelanieMans
by Sapphire Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 9:36 PM
Great, you married a pedophile. How did you meet? On to catch a predator?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 11, 2016 at 9:36 PM
looks like you found 1 of they very few pedophiles that ended up doing the decent thing to his victim eventually. but heck even broken clock is right twice a day! if you have daughters keep an eye on them when they become teenagers!good luck!
Reading.Rainbow
by Mad Martigan on Apr. 11, 2016 at 9:37 PM

When I was 16 my Bf was 3 1/2 years older than me...

We dated for four years, drifted apart...

Nothing too exciting I guess lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)