Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Idk what to do

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies
So I'm dating a younger man. My oldest knows but my younger 2 have no clue. Im not into introducing my kids to random people. Bf came over early today to see me. We ended up falling asleep in my bed. My alarm went off about a half an hour before the school bus drops off my 2 youngest. He was knocked out cold there was no waking Bf. So I can't up stairs and greeted the kids, did homework, dinner. I went into my bedroom and he will wake up but dozes right back off. My kids have no clue he is even in the house. I don't know if I should wait to they go to sleep to ask him to leave or do it now and have him leave out the side door. I feel like he would just stay the night, but the one time I allow it one of the kids will come to my room(rarely ever do) and I'm not having them walk in on me sleeping with some man they never even met.I never would have allowed him to be here with them here but I seriously couldn't wake him up. He worked last night and said he had a migraine. I have been so nervous one would walked downstairs into my room all evening. I need to figure this out and either put some stricter boundries on visits or just introduce them. Ugh I hate this.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 11, 2016 at 9:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 11, 2016 at 9:25 PM
1 mom liked this
There's no waking him? B-freaking-S! Get a big cooking pot and a metal ladle and smack it right next to his head until he gets his ass out of bed. He sounds young and you sound immature.
engagedandproud
by Diamond Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 9:29 PM
Yeah you don't need a man.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 11, 2016 at 9:29 PM
He took his medicine for the migraine combined with working a double yesterday and last night, yes he was out cold. He literally hasn't moved in hours. I fixed him a plate and it's still sitting on the nightstand untouched. When I try to wake him he mumbles and is sleeping again.

Quoting Anonymous 2: There's no waking him? B-freaking-S! Get a big cooking pot and a metal ladle and smack it right next to his head until he gets his ass out of bed. He sounds young and you sound immature.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 11, 2016 at 9:33 PM
1 mom liked this
If it comes up, he's a friend you were visiting with and he felt so sick he needed to sleep right then, introduce everyone and life will go on. Lol you're the adult, just explain the situation
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 11, 2016 at 9:35 PM

How old is he? How old are you? how old are the kids?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 11, 2016 at 9:37 PM
You sound too young and dumb to be having sex, or kids.
gina5808
by Gold Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 9:38 PM
This

Quoting Anonymous 4:

bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on Apr. 11, 2016 at 11:22 PM
This. Lol
Just have him go home after the kids got to sleep op.

Quoting Anonymous 4:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Apr. 11, 2016 at 11:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Let him sleep leave a note taped to the door that says stay in the room and have him leave when the kids are in bed.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 11, 2016 at 11:35 PM
He is 27. I'm 37 and my youngest 2 are 11 and 13. To old to buy the just a friend excuse.

Quoting Anonymous 4:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)