Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

its hair removal.....not a dick....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies

i just got my last session of laser hair removal over the weekend. i had a weird reaction so my armpits and legs were red and looked like i had a rash (nothing happened on my lady parts oddly enough....). anyway while i was at my in-laws house i was reaching up on a shelf getting something for my ds, my mil saw my armpits and asked wtf was wrong with me. i mentioned i had hair removal the day before and had a weird reaction. she threw an absolute fit and called me all sorts of names pertaining to me being a whore.....my dh put her in her place when he walked inside but my god...

my fucking dr recommended it for my armpits....i had tons of skin tags because i had to shave every time i showered (i wear a tank top at work so i have to look presentable, hairy pits isnt presentable), i figured i would just get my legs and crotch done as well so i can just be done with shaving all together and not worry about it when i get more tattoos on my legs(my arm hair is blond or else i would have done my arm hair also). i dont understand this woman.....i shaved everything already....why is it so friggen taboo to her to laser it off?

i dont get it....just wanted to vent before i call her and cuss her out...

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 11, 2016 at 9:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 11, 2016 at 10:06 PM

bump

bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on Apr. 11, 2016 at 10:07 PM
Are you happy with the results? How many treatments did it take?
I can't even think of anything to say about your MIL. Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 11, 2016 at 10:08 PM
1 mom liked this

i havent needed to shave in 8 months. it took me 5 sessions to get to that point though...i have thick dark red hair in those areas so it took a while to get rid of it. over all it took me almost 2 years to completely remove it all

Quoting bluebunnybabe: Are you happy with the results? How many treatments did it take? I can't even think of anything to say about your MIL. Lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 11, 2016 at 10:09 PM
How much did it cost and how many treatments
black_rose19
by Silver Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 10:10 PM
Sooo in her mind you're a whore for having a laser treatment, but not a whore if you just shave? Lol
bleumonster
by Sapphire Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 10:10 PM
Did it hurt?

Why would lasering off hair make you a whore? Weird. Shaving is what causes skin tags? I only got them on my neck and I don't shave my neck lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 11, 2016 at 10:11 PM

it took 8 treatments and it cost $1000 since i needed extra. usually it only takes 6 but i have thick hair in those areas so it took 3 extra sessions

Quoting Anonymous 2: How much did it cost and how many treatments

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 11, 2016 at 10:11 PM

apparently lol 

Quoting black_rose19: Sooo in her mind you're a whore for having a laser treatment, but not a whore if you just shave? Lol

wildflowers25
by Ruby Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 10:12 PM

She sounds lovely.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 11, 2016 at 10:12 PM

not really but i have a high pain tolerance. people always say it burns really bad but they have a hose of cold hair blowing right on the spot they are lasering.

and it can because youre pulling the skin over and over and over again, my bra caused 2 when i was younger because it had lace and my skin kept rubbing on it.

Quoting bleumonster: Did it hurt? Why would lasering off hair make you a whore? Weird. Shaving is what causes skin tags? I only got them on my neck and I don't shave my neck lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)