Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

you actually believe their bullsh**?!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 30 Replies

7 years dh and i have been together. and through all these years my 23yo sil and my mil have been trying to make up stuff to get dh to "dump" me. well they finally got dh into really believing it.....i reserved a camping spot for us for spring break, dh said his boss let him have the week but at the last second she said he couldnt skip work and if he did he would be fired so i still went with my ds and our dogs that i have been training to carry packs with food or first aid kits. this trip was a test for the dogs to see if they could handle packs with stuff in them.

well we just got back friday, the entire trip apparently mil and sil were filling dh's head with me cheating on him and thats why i didnt cancel my reservations for the campsite. i didnt cancel because i waited 4 hours for the site to have open reservations, paid $200 for 4 different camp sites and wanted to take ds since it was my favorite place to go. ive been camping since before i could crawl, i know how to camp and i know how to protect myself against people and animals....but ffs to say i was cheating? when i set pictures every single day of what we did that day? when i called every chance i got when the clouds rolled in and allowed my phone to have signal? yeah believe what you want......my dh is treating me like shit now because he believes their bullshit...and because i have no proof he is being an ass....im about to pack my shit and leave but what will that accomplish? it'll only put it more in his mind that his mom is right.....

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 11, 2016 at 10:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 11, 2016 at 10:47 PM
It's time to move on, the trust is gone, sadly.
geeez
by Baroness on Apr. 11, 2016 at 10:48 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow so let me get this straight...you must have left your ds with the dogs while you cheated, right.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 11, 2016 at 10:48 PM
You sent pictures, you paid... so there should be reciepts... your son was there... you took the dogs... proof enough. But let him be mad and when he begs for forgiveness he can shove it far far far up his ass
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 11, 2016 at 10:49 PM
Suuuuure this happened. If you've stayed with someone whose family is constantly trying to break you up that's your own fault.
MOM-RN
by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 10:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Sounds like marriage counseling could help save your marriage. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 11, 2016 at 10:49 PM

supposedly...like id leave my 4 year old with 2 dogs that arent even a year old.....

Quoting geeez: Wow so let me get this straight...you must have left your ds with the dogs while you cheated, right.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 11, 2016 at 10:49 PM

the receipts are all emails...all it says is that i reserved the spots

Quoting Anonymous 3: You sent pictures, you paid... so there should be reciepts... your son was there... you took the dogs... proof enough. But let him be mad and when he begs for forgiveness he can shove it far far far up his ass

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 11, 2016 at 10:50 PM

do you marry someone for their family? because i dont i feel sorry for them if you do

Quoting Anonymous 4: Suuuuure this happened. If you've stayed with someone whose family is constantly trying to break you up that's your own fault.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 11, 2016 at 10:51 PM

that'll never happen....it'll be me talking and him skipping

Quoting MOM-RN:

Sounds like marriage counseling could help save your marriage. 

curvygurl1912
by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 10:53 PM
1 mom liked this

If my spouse acted the way he is acting, for the reasons stated, I would be gone. Fuck that noise.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)