Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bring on the Judgement.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 98 Replies

I Just turned 21 last week. I have 2 kids that will be 5 years, and 3 years old by the end of this year. I have been with my husband for 4 years next month and at the end of summer we will have been married for 4 years. my husnad is more than 10 years older than me....ask me anything. judge away. (:

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 11, 2016 at 11:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 11, 2016 at 11:48 PM
Sounds good to me!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 11, 2016 at 11:48 PM
What is your college degree in?
dandynorm
by Gold Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 11:49 PM
So at 17 you married a man closing in on 30. How did your parents feel about that?
What's the marriage dynamic like?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 11, 2016 at 11:51 PM

I actually just finished dental assitance school and will be an assitant until i can save to go back to collage for an oral surgeons degree

Quoting Anonymous 3: What is your college degree in?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 11, 2016 at 11:53 PM
K.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 11, 2016 at 11:53 PM

My mother actually suggested marrige, and is 20 years younger than my stepfather so she said if i was ready it was fine. my stepfather paid for the wedding and walked me proudly down the isle.

Quoting dandynorm: So at 17 you married a man closing in on 30. How did your parents feel about that? What's the marriage dynamic like?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 11, 2016 at 11:53 PM
So at 17 you married a 27 year old?

How'd that happen? How did you meet?
Did he take you to prom?

You say youve been "with your husband 4 years and will be married 4 years next month". does that mean you married a man after dating a few weeks??

Didn't you have a 1 year old child when you met?
SergeantSausage
by Ruby Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 11:54 PM
Gross.
dandynorm
by Gold Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 11:56 PM
My ex was older than me, I was young when we married. One of the issues we had was that because of the age difference he had a tendency to act like an authority figure over me. Or at least he tried. It was really annoying. Not all marriages with a larger age gap are like that, but it is the biggest thing I warn people to watch out for.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

My mother actually suggested marrige, and is 20 years younger than my stepfather so she said if i was ready it was fine. my stepfather paid for the wedding and walked me proudly down the isle.

Quoting dandynorm: So at 17 you married a man closing in on 30. How did your parents feel about that?
What's the marriage dynamic like?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 11, 2016 at 11:57 PM

I aid he was more than 10 years older than me, his birthday is the week before mine, he turned 30, then i turned 17. And i graduated from high school a year early i didnt go to prom lol. I gratuated that may. we started dating and got married the lat day of july. i had already known him almost 2 years. he was a family friend nd him and i are best friends.

Quoting Anonymous 5: So st 17 you married a 27 year old? How'd that happen? Did he take you to prom? You say e been with your husband 4 years and will be married 4 years next month, does that mean you married a man after dating a few weeks??

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)