Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DH being weird with his relatives

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
DH brother can by yesterday. He is mechanic.

He was going to look at my car. I came outside after dinner to ask a few questions about MY CAR. DH said I stayed outside with THEM too long.

Then his brother asked for a water and DH stood there and refused to get it. He always acts like he has to control me around his guests.

The tension mounted and his brother saud he'd be back to look at the car.

I said look "you are so stuck up and funny about things because your life is a cluster fuck. You can't make your credit card payments and you are sitting around like an ass waiting to get a job that you may or may not get. Until you get your life right don't say shit to me."
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 20, 2016 at 3:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
143myboys9496
by Platinum Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 3:21 AM

How about just not being a pompous chauvinistic pig?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 20, 2016 at 3:22 AM
EXACTLY.

Quoting 143myboys9496:

How about just not being a pompous chauvinistic pig?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 20, 2016 at 3:30 AM
What?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 20, 2016 at 3:38 AM
I'm so confused!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 20, 2016 at 3:40 AM
This is a weird story.
mommy404204
by Silver Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 3:45 AM
1 mom liked this
That story seems to be missing some details. But I would never allow a man to treat me like that whether it's when we were alone and definitely not in front of other people. But it also seems like maybe you are allowing it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 20, 2016 at 3:47 AM
Your words to him don't really match the situation, but all point to him being an ass.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Apr. 20, 2016 at 3:50 AM
Wait wha?
Marie207
by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 3:53 AM

Keep up the good work, telling him just what he needs to know.  If you don't he will be controlling you like a puppet.  Do not ever let that happen, ever, with no man.  If you do they will just run wild with it until they run you out of yourself.  I lived with a control bitch for 8 year, but he paid the bills, so I stayed, but I put his ass in his place, everytime he tried that "I'm your dad" bullshit.  He never said that, but you know.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 20, 2016 at 6:20 AM
He doesn't pay the bills though. I do so he is even more insecure.

I had to toss in the street before he found a job.

Quoting Marie207:

Keep up the good work, telling him just what he needs to know.  If you don't he will be controlling you like a puppet.  Do not ever let that happen, ever, with no man.  If you do they will just run wild with it until they run you out of yourself.  I lived with a control bitch for 8 year, but he paid the bills, so I stayed, but I put his ass in his place, everytime he tried that "I'm your dad" bullshit.  He never said that, but you know.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)