Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you do at 3 am?

Posted by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 5:03 AM
  • 146 Replies
Me? I exercise while my DH is at work. I'm 5 ft tall and I weigh 310 pounds. My DH and I want to have a baby so I'm exercising, changing my diet and going to my doctor for help.

My husband is very supportive and has never had a negative thing to say about my body. In fact he's always telling me how beautiful I am. So why do I purposefully work out when he's not here? It's not because I don't want to take away time from my family.

It's a me problem I can't stand the thought of anyone watching me and my body flap around while I do sit ups or jumping jacks. My husband he's a bean pole and he wants to exercise with me and I keep putting him off and making up excuses for why I can't. He just doesn't understand he's always been skinny and never had a weight problem. I've always been heavy and because of that my self esteem is pretty brittle. I'm lucky though even at the worst of times my husband does his best to be understanding even when he doesn't understand. To be honest I don't expect to him to understand, not this anyway.

So my question to you ladies is there anything you do at a certain time if day so that you won't be seen doing it?
by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 5:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
WemblyFraggle
by Ruby Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 5:10 AM
I'm usually coming off my first break at work at 3am
TruthSayar
by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 5:13 AM
Get on cm and watch desperate housewives.
EntrepeneurMom
by The Major on Apr. 20, 2016 at 5:13 AM
7 moms liked this
This morning at 3am I was ready to sue the makers of the so-called "silent hamster wheel" for false advertising.
Moonauthor
by Silver Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 5:16 AM
My husband is usually having lunch about then. :) Hope you had a good shift.

Quoting WemblyFraggle: I'm usually coming off my first break at work at 3am
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 20, 2016 at 5:18 AM
At 3am I was up feeding the baby and at 4:30 after I had spent an hour and a half getting him to sleep my DH woke him up. I have to be to the doctor by 8 so so much for extra sleep
Maiden6910
by Bronze Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 5:21 AM
taking my lunch break.
Moonauthor
by Silver Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 5:29 AM
I hope you can find a way to squeeze a nap in somewhere.

Quoting Anonymous 1: At 3am I was up feeding the baby and at 4:30 after I had spent an hour and a half getting him to sleep my DH woke him up. I have to be to the doctor by 8 so so much for extra sleep
Moonauthor
by Silver Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 5:30 AM
1 mom liked this
Okay that made me laugh.

Quoting EntrepeneurMom: This morning at 3am I was ready to sue the makers of the so-called "silent hamster wheel" for false advertising.
EntrepeneurMom
by The Major on Apr. 20, 2016 at 5:31 AM
1 mom liked this
I didn't eat the hamster. So yay me.

Quoting Moonauthor: Okay that made me laugh.

Quoting EntrepeneurMom: This morning at 3am I was ready to sue the makers of the so-called "silent hamster wheel" for false advertising.
mattiehatter
by Mary on Apr. 20, 2016 at 5:32 AM
I take lunch somewhere between 2 and 330 and do a round to make sure my people are still dry and reposition the ones that get repositioned. Sometimes I have to get my squirrelly one up, but he's been sleeping through the night mostly.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)