Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

im at a loss for words

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 38 Replies

last week my dd passed out after hurting herself while skateboarding, she had gone home and was cleaning herself up according to her step sister. she passed out and her step mom left her there for an HOUR, a fucking HOUR! just went about her business while my dd was on her bedroom floor (step sister had left to band practice, saw dd come home though) the only way the paramedics were called was when my god damn ex got home from work. dd wasnt responding so she was taken to the ER, which is when i was called. dd is fine, needed stitches in her leg from the skateboard incident. because of the circumstances, dd is with me until we get it all sorted out(she was living with her dad because of the better school)

last night i got a voicemail from dd's step sister, in the voicemail was dd's step mom ranting about dd, saying she should have died, no one wants her there, and shes just a waste of space. a soon as my lawyers office opened i sent him an email telling him about the voicemail, i havent heard anything back yet.

im glad dds step sister is helping in all this but im seriously at a loss for words.....it makes me wonder if my ex has been telling dd to keep quiet so i wont suspect anything about step mom honestly.....

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 20, 2016 at 12:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TisHerself
by Platinum Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 12:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Crazy. 

Protect the step sister if at all possible. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 20, 2016 at 12:41 PM
Forget the better school. Your daughter is more important. Get the child support you pay him stopped too.
Easter2
by Bronze Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 12:41 PM
OMG, I am sorry you are dealing with this. People can be so cruel!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 20, 2016 at 12:41 PM

shes 18 so if anything happens she can go anywhere she wants thankfully. and my door is always open to her.

Quoting TisHerself:

Crazy. 

Protect the step sister if at all possible. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 20, 2016 at 12:41 PM

i plan to.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Forget the better school. Your daughter is more important. Get the child support you pay him stopped too.

mojogirl
by Ouiser Boudreaux on Apr. 20, 2016 at 12:43 PM

not believable. try again later.

proudofmykids24
by Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 12:43 PM

Be sure to look out for the step sister as well....Good Luck

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 20, 2016 at 12:44 PM

That's great that you gave it to your lawyer. That's step one. That woman does not need to be around kids. Ever. She's probably abusing her own daughter too. 

Kimmy_center
by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 12:44 PM

Because the entire world is puppies and rainbows huh?

Quoting mojogirl:

not believable. try again later.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 20, 2016 at 12:45 PM

probably

Quoting Anonymous 3:

That's great that you gave it to your lawyer. That's step one. That woman does not need to be around kids. Ever. She's probably abusing her own daughter too. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)