Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I DONT CARE IF YOU ARE TRANSGENDER. ...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 31 Replies
and look like a woman...probably surgery hormones and all and want to use the woman's bathroom.

It's all about what makes them feel more comfortable.

BUT....others should have the right to feel comfortable and have their privacy. So if you look like a man, dress like a man, walk and talk like a man you should go in the bathroom that are for MEN until you change OR use single use bathrooms. Why should EVERYONE else give up their comfort, privacy and feeling of safety for them? Why are one persons comfort trumping another when the vast majority are women and children who do not feel comfy with this?

It's a push push push to see how far we can take things.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 20, 2016 at 12:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 20, 2016 at 1:04 PM

So because you are not comfortable in a stall next to the opposite sex, we ALL feel that way? Hardly. How do you even know who is in the next stall? do you peek under the door and inspect for vajayjay?

Phoenix_lament
by Fawkes on Apr. 20, 2016 at 1:05 PM
This

Quoting Anonymous 2:

So because you are not comfortable in a stall next to the opposite sex, we ALL feel that way? Hardly. How do you even know who is in the next stall? do you peek under the door and inspect for vajayjay?

Momeficient
by Gold Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 1:06 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh god.

I don't even make eye contact with people in a public restroom. There could be a goddamn giraffe and I wouldn't notice.

Go in, go pee, was your hands and get out.

It's really that simple, let it goooooooo for christsakes.

SueWanda
by Platinum Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 1:07 PM

I would like to know who's going to be the genitals police...

WemblyFraggle
by Ruby Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 1:07 PM
How the fuck do all these people even know show transgender or not? Are you going to be the potty patrol and check under skirts of every woman in the washroom? I promise you, you have been shitting beside a dick long before this ever became an issue and you never once noticed
alexmom529
by Platinum Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 1:09 PM

Please back up your claim that "the vast majority are women and children who do not feel comfy with this?"

I'm waiting.

myempyreofdirt
by Ruby Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 1:10 PM
1 mom liked this
It isn't about men who look and dress like men. It's about individuals who look, dress, and act like women but happen to still have a penis. Or men who happen to have a vagina. 99.9% of trans people want to blend in, not draw attention to themselves. Drawing attention is exactly what happens when someone who looks like a woman walks into the men's room.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 20, 2016 at 1:10 PM
3 moms liked this

erm, so you think that people that look like women and identify as women should use the female restroom and people that look like men and identify as men should use the mens?

well, speaking as a transgendered person I totally agree.

What I (and I would expect most other TG'd people) object to is stupid ass laws that say that regardless of our appearance we have to use the restroom for the gender recorded on our birth certificates.

What I have always done, and the vast majority of other TG'd people have always done is use the damn restroom that will let me pee in peace.

Reading.Rainbow
by Mad Martigan on Apr. 20, 2016 at 1:10 PM

Speak for yourself...

I'm not uncomfortable .

MOM-RN
by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 1:11 PM

You have been in the public restroom with transgender people more often than you know. 

Are you walking around naked? What privacy issues do you feel are going to be violated?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)