Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do these look good together?

Posted by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 1:00 PM
  • 7 Replies

I'm due this summer to have my fourth. My husband and I both have a lot of family who live far away and who have asked that we send pictures, so we're going to take a nice outdoor picture of all of the kids together. My eight year old son will be sitting in the center holding the baby, my three year old daughter will be sitting on his left, and my three year old son will be standing on his right, so you can get an idea of the layout. 

We're thinking about these outfits:

Baby if its a girl:

Baby if its a boy:

eight year old son:

three year old daughter (looks like a different shade in the picture, but when they are wearing the clothing it really isn't noticable, its got more of a blue than how it looks in the picture) :

Three year old son (sleeves rolled up) :

The older kids clothing are all things we already have, I would like to not have to buy anything new besides the babies clothing, but can if I need to.

by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 1:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
MOM-RN
by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 1:03 PM

I worry about the 3 yr old in long sleeves. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 20, 2016 at 1:08 PM
I think they all go well together but depending on how hot it is that shirt might not work for your 3 year old son.
lenashark
by Emerald Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 1:10 PM

The sleeves will be rolled up, the shirt may be open with a tshirt underneath.

Quoting MOM-RN:

I worry about the 3 yr old in long sleeves. 

BCauseImAwesome
by Platinum Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 1:10 PM
The color is off on the little girls outfit and it bothers me. Otherwise its fine.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 20, 2016 at 1:16 PM
I'd pick a pretty skirt or dress for your 3 year old. The outfit you picked looks more casual than her brother. You'll want to make sure that the shade of green matches across the different outfits too or it will throw off the picture.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 20, 2016 at 1:17 PM
They go well together but they remind me of something my mom would have dressed us in in the 80's :/
towerjunkie1989
by Gold Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 1:18 PM
I second this.

Quoting BCauseImAwesome: The color is off on the little girls outfit and it bothers me. Otherwise its fine.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)