Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

And THIS is (part of) why I feel like these new bathroom laws are stupid as hell

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 20, 2016 at 1:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 20, 2016 at 1:30 PM
Bump
Mom-to-2kids
by Sapphire Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 1:32 PM
Hmm. Can't say I would mind. 🤔
kiernansmom08
by Silver Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 1:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Exactly. It's so ridiculous. I live in PA and the other day some creeper was arrested in our town in the women's bathroom because a little girl said a man was in there taking pictures of her. Here this dude was hiding in a stall for over 2 hours taking pictures under and over the stall with his cell. If someone wants to be a pedophile/rapist/creepy fucking dude, he doesn't need to pretend to be trans to do so.
alberoinbloom
by Bronze Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 1:33 PM
Wait, what?! I'm confused
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 20, 2016 at 1:36 PM
Agreed with you

Quoting kiernansmom08: Exactly. It's so ridiculous. I live in PA and the other day some creeper was arrested in our town in the women's bathroom because a little girl said a man was in there taking pictures of her. Here this dude was hiding in a stall for over 2 hours taking pictures under and over the stall with his cell. If someone wants to be a pedophile/rapist/creepy fucking dude, he doesn't need to pretend to be trans to do so.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 20, 2016 at 1:36 PM

I'd rather share a bathroom with that dude than plenty of the women i see currently in public bathrooms.

Quoting Mom-to-2kids: Hmm. Can't say I would mind. 🤔

Mom-to-2kids
by Sapphire Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 1:38 PM
Isn't that the truth. Some women are down right nasty in the bathroom. Sometimes i think I should just go and piss in the men's room.

Quoting Anonymous 3:

I'd rather share a bathroom with that dude than plenty of the women i see currently in public bathrooms.

Quoting Mom-to-2kids: Hmm. Can't say I would mind. 🤔

thefiregoddess
by MotherDucker on Apr. 20, 2016 at 1:39 PM
3 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 20, 2016 at 1:41 PM

Oh God. surprise mini

I hate this crap.

Quoting kiernansmom08: Exactly. It's so ridiculous. I live in PA and the other day some creeper was arrested in our town in the women's bathroom because a little girl said a man was in there taking pictures of her. Here this dude was hiding in a stall for over 2 hours taking pictures under and over the stall with his cell. If someone wants to be a pedophile/rapist/creepy fucking dude, he doesn't need to pretend to be trans to do so.

Nathalie123
by Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 1:57 PM
Whats this fixation on bathrooms lately on CM??? I actually see more talk about it here than from the kids I work with. Its normal, for some elementary school kids to laugh at toilet jokes and somewhat fixate on them. But parents?? What "law" are you talking about??
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)