Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I've never told anyone...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 23 Replies

When I was in high school (about 10 years ago) we could be teacher assistants instead of doing a study hall etc. Basically if you had the time and the teacher could use you. My friend and I, though there were many more, become assistants to the athletic director. He was laid back. Let us go to the consessions and get what we wanted, we didn't really have to do anything, etc. One day when it was just me he started chatting online and I got involved. He shut the door, and used the webcam while chatting - though our faces weren't showing. It got sexual quickly. No actual sex, but I let him touch my breasts and he ended up pleasuring himself as I wouldn't. I was uncomforable the entire time, but also didn't want to make him mad or get into trouble and at that age looking back it probably seemed cool that an older dude was into me. My friend and I were more forward with him than we should be, but again we were young and dumb. Not only that but the people he was chatting with knew I was underage and were totally cool with it, and even turned on by it. I am still disgusted to this day, BUT I did find out years later that he left and went to a school and got into an online sting operation where he was arrested. I guess there isn't really a point to this other than to get it off of my chest.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 20, 2016 at 2:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bleumonster
by Sapphire Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 2:24 PM
He used you and abused you. Has it affected you in your relationships afterwards?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 20, 2016 at 2:25 PM
I've never told anyone that I was raped by my cousins uncle in law when I was 16.

The secrets we keep
janedoedoh
by Bronze Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 2:26 PM
Wow, what a total douche bag!
He took advantage of you, even if you were more "forward" with him than you should have been. You were still a fucking kid.
Im glad he ended up busted.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 20, 2016 at 2:30 PM

No. I have been with my DH since I was 18, though I probably have always had the need to be loved. This happened my Junior year and got with now DH my Senior year. I have had other incidents that he does know about but this one is the only one I ever kept. It does still make me upset sometimes if it randomly pops in my head.

Quoting bleumonster: He used you and abused you. Has it affected you in your relationships afterwards?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 20, 2016 at 2:32 PM

Was his name Tim? My old swim coach got arrested for that exact thing around that time. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 20, 2016 at 2:33 PM

i was raped many times by my ex-husband.

to this day i have never spoken those words aloud to anyone.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 20, 2016 at 2:36 PM

No, his name was Michael.

Quoting Anonymous 3:

Was his name Tim? My old swim coach got arrested for that exact thing around that time. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 20, 2016 at 2:37 PM

Ugh, too many creeps in this world. 

Quoting Anonymous 1:

No, his name was Michael.

Quoting Anonymous 3:

bleumonster
by Sapphire Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 2:40 PM
When I was about 6 or 7, another little girl and I were "fishing" at the lake behind our house. Three or four older boys came up and joined us. They were probably about 12-14 but that seemed really old to us. They split us up with one guy taking me to "a better spot". He pushed me down on the ground and kissed me hard and groped me a bit over my clothes. Then he asked if I was afraid. Somehow I could tell that he wanted me to be afraid and I said no, let me up. So he did and we found the others. I then took the other girl and ran home. I was never raped or really molested but I think that it has colored how I felt about guys growing up and I randomly think about it sometimes. It's a really vivid memory.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

No. I have been with my DH since I was 18, though I probably have always had the need to be loved. This happened my Junior year and got with now DH my Senior year. I have had other incidents that he does know about but this one is the only one I ever kept. It does still make me upset sometimes if it randomly pops in my head.

Quoting bleumonster: He used you and abused you. Has it affected you in your relationships afterwards?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 20, 2016 at 2:40 PM

i hate to say this but this is happening all over the country and probably the world i live in Wisconsin and there's a coach who got fired for inappropriate contact with a student

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)