Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How to pick?!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1 Replies
I'm looking at daycares for my kids. I haven't started yet just compiled a list of potential places so far....
Somewhat abnormal situation but we're looking for a place that ds3 can attend probably 3 days a week unsure of how long. He has an IEP in place so his therapy might take place at the daycare depending hours/days he is there. Part of his IEP is school or daycare for the social setting aspects. We have an infant who I didn't plan to put in daycare or with a sitter except while Im in class, so it'd have to be a place that'll work with me on them having different care hours (ds3 would be there same time as DD but he'd either go earlier or leave later as IF DD goes shed only be there maybe 5 hours a week which isn't enough for ds38)
And has to be somewhere that either does transportation from school for ds5 OR is in the area for a bus stop from his school.
So obviously I need to ask about
the school thing.
DD and ds3 having different care hours.
Them working with an IEP and therapy and the teachers experience.
I'm going to ask about cloth diaper policy but don't think I'll find anyone who'll do it so I'll have to ask about prescription policy.
But I know I also need to get info on the daycare itself and I just can't seem to think of what questions to ask lol.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 20, 2016 at 2:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 20, 2016 at 2:55 PM
Bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)