Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Long dramatic vent post

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 41 Replies
So a few years back I had an affair with a married man. Yeah yeah I know. I'm an evil homewrecker blah blah blah. I got pregnant.

He wanted to leave his wife for me and be a family with me and our son but I wouldn't let him because I didn't want to be the reason he left his other kids. I told him I would never stand in the way of seeing our son but that he needed to try and fix things with his wife.

His wife found out and lost her shit but she agreed to work things out with him IF he agreed to never have anything to do with me or our son again. He lied to her and said he wouldn't.

Since our son was born he has sent me money, pretended to work late, made up business trips all so he could spend as much time as possible with our son. The entire time he has been begging me to let him come to me, to be a family with our son and I. Finally, he and his wife split up for other reasons. He filed for divorce and moved in with me.

Needless to say his ex is PISSED now that she knows he has been in our lives from day 1. She is trying like Hell to make it so he can't live with me by insisting he not be able to take his visitation with his kids in our home til we are married and then she is doing her damnedest to drag out their divorce. She doesn't want him living with our son since he doesn't live with their kids. She actually wants him to keep a record of the time he spends with our son so she KNOWS he spends an equal amount or more time with their kids because "it's only fair". This woman is fucking batshit crazy.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 20, 2016 at 2:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 20, 2016 at 2:49 PM
He sounds like an awful person and so do you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 20, 2016 at 2:54 PM
It's whatever.

Quoting Anonymous 2: He sounds like an awful person and so do you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 20, 2016 at 2:57 PM
Sounds like you were a home wrecker and did exactly what you said you wouldn't. Karma, hopefully you don't believe in it.
meghs82285
by Silver Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 2:57 PM
1 mom liked this
I feel bad for her. Some day she'll realize she deserves better and move on but for now she's hurt and I feel for her.
Melbornj
by Ruby Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 2:57 PM
What a sucky example you both have set as parents. Hopefully he learns morals from somewhere else.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 20, 2016 at 2:58 PM
It sounds like you guys are getting your comeupins
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 20, 2016 at 3:00 PM
O.o

*comeuppance

Quoting Anonymous 4: It sounds like you guys are getting your comeupins
craazycuckoo
by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 3:00 PM

IF this is true, you deserve whatever she throws at you and more.

But, if he cheated on her, he'll cheat on you.  What a wonderful set of parents for a baby.  A slut and a loser.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 20, 2016 at 3:00 PM
Maybe, but you played a huge part in destroying a family. Keep your head up and stay focused on his every move. It's only a matter of time.

Quoting Anonymous 1: It's whatever.

Quoting Anonymous 2: He sounds like an awful person and so do you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 20, 2016 at 3:01 PM
Nope. I only let him in my life for my son's sake until they got a divorce.

Quoting Anonymous 3: Sounds like you were a home wrecker and did exactly what you said you wouldn't. Karma, hopefully you don't believe in it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)