Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

oh well, you get what you deserve

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 32 Replies

i thought my ex dh was a good guy, i honestly did. but after he finished nursing school (that i paid for with money my grandmother left me) he disappeared. i was finally able to find him and the court date to settle everything was monday. just the normal bologna, cs, visitation (which he opted out of) and then the judge saw my spendings over our marriage. he asked if i paid for my ex to go to nursing school, i said yes, he then asked how i paid for it and i said i used the money my grandma left for me to finish paying his loan off. i didnt care about it honestly, i didnt even expect him to pay me back for it but the judge ordered that he pay me the 10k back, along with the 6 months of cs he missed for our ds, as well as the $500 a month for regular cs.

my ex is livid and his family isnt much better. i honestly just want to say oh well, you took that money from me and ran, you deserve to pay it back to me.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 20, 2016 at 2:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 20, 2016 at 2:47 PM
2 moms liked this

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 20, 2016 at 2:49 PM
He just up and left?? And he's going to be a nurse? Eeeeekkk
KendallsMommee
by Spoiled SAHM on Apr. 20, 2016 at 2:49 PM
That's nice.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 20, 2016 at 2:49 PM

yep, said he was going to work one day and just didnt come back.

Quoting Anonymous 3: He just up and left?? And he's going to be a nurse? Eeeeekkk

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 20, 2016 at 2:50 PM
You didn't ask or demand for it back but I like that the judge included that in the order. Good luck!
momma2mms
by Kristin on Apr. 20, 2016 at 2:50 PM
Good for you!! There are some good judges out there!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 20, 2016 at 2:51 PM
Omg! What did you do???? I would have gone crazy. Where did he go?

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Quoting Anonymous 3: He just up and left?? And he's going to be a nurse? Eeeeekkk

ready4happiness
by Silver Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 2:51 PM
I agree with the judge. Your x got what he wanted out of the marriage and now he should pay back your inheratence. That belonged to you, I get that you did it because you loved him and wanted to see him succeed but he shouldn't have used you and got what he wanted and left. That is wrong my friend.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 20, 2016 at 2:51 PM

there really are, i was kind of expecting him to just let ex walk away from ds 

Quoting momma2mms: Good for you!! There are some good judges out there!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 20, 2016 at 2:52 PM

i went crazy, i thought something happened to him so i called the cops when he didnt come home. i still dont know where he went either....cuz he wasnt at his parents house but they knew where he was.

Quoting Anonymous 3: Omg! What did you do???? I would have gone crazy. Where did he go?
Quoting Anonymous 1:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)