Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Honestly....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 26 Replies
This morning I wake up to get sd and ds ready for school... Sd said she wanted her dad to do it and I explained to her that I am doing it today so he can sleep in.. She said that I'm trying to be her mother and I am not... Which that's true, I'm not her mother and never tried to be.. I explained to her that he isn't feeling well and if she wakes him because of this ridiculous request he will get very upset.. She didn't care and woke him anyway, here's what I got from them arguing, sd said to get up and take me to school, dh said no, either have her do it or fucking walk, she told you I didn't feel well and yet you wake me up, sd said your not a father then, I do not want that bitch to take me, dh got up and told her to give him her phone and her tv will not be in the room and she is grounded... So I left without her because ds eats breakfast at school.. Sd text me saying where did I go? I responded, we leave at 7:30 and you know that.. You kept arguing with your dad and got left, I even text you to come on at 7:28 but you didn't show.. She then text saying I'm being this way because I don't like her and being a bitch.. No, she knows when we leave and I am not going to get involved in dh and sd argument..

When I got home, she was still there and demanded me to go drop her off, I told her she had a chance to get a ride and she didn't come.. I am not getting out til its time to pick the kids up.. She got pissed yelling I'm going to be late and dh walked out and told her, she had her chance for a ride and she has to walk to school(only 5-6 blocks).. She got pissed, grabbed her things and slammed the door...

I'm glad dh is on the same page when it comes to the kids.. Ds and my dd knows the rules, want a ride be ready and in the car by 7:30.. Dd takes a bus to school through...

Dh and I talked and he said that he wanted to slap her but didn't.. He has her phone and we took her tv out of her room and she is grounded for 2 weeks.. She was already grounded..
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 20, 2016 at 3:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BrownEyedGirl86
by Gold Member on Apr. 21, 2016 at 12:28 AM
How old is she?
neveragain17
by Ruby Member on Apr. 21, 2016 at 12:31 AM
Yeah his responsibility but he wasn't feeling good, so her bad!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 21, 2016 at 1:07 PM

Quoting BrownEyedGirl86: How old is she?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 21, 2016 at 1:09 PM
Exactly.

Quoting neveragain17: Yeah his responsibility but he wasn't feeling good, so her bad!
This_Lady_KK
by Gold Member on Apr. 21, 2016 at 1:09 PM

Who is this child telling her father that he is not a father because he is ill in bed? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 21, 2016 at 1:14 PM

I assume this isn't the first instance of her stubborness.  Why has it continued for so long?  HOnestly, my child who is also 15 would never act like that because she respects us.    Your SD doesn't respect your or her father.

did her father really cuss at her (telling her to fucking walk)?  If so, then it is no wonder she calls you names and uses such colorful language.  It sounds like she is learning it all from dear old dad.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 21, 2016 at 1:15 PM
I would have done the same except she would also be walking to school for the next 2 weeks
angl_mama35
by Silver Member on Apr. 21, 2016 at 1:16 PM

im sorry mama. she can either get her ass in the car or she can get herself to school some other way. it wont kill her to walk. she really needs an attitude adjustment big time

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 21, 2016 at 1:20 PM

Your husband needs to get his shit together. You don't get to stop being a parent because you don't feel good. What a whiny little bitch-baby.

misskriss10
by Ruby Member on Apr. 21, 2016 at 1:21 PM

I would have done the same thing. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)