Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Here we go Again

Posted by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 4:01 PM
  • 28 Replies

Well i thought that dh and i was done with the cheating but I guess not. Long story short he has been really acting nuts about us moving out. i thought it was just bc he was scared about us being on our own but i started getting suspicious. so i created a fake profile and start messaging him as someone else. he told this girl that he was single and has been asking her about what turns her on. he hasnt even mentioned he has kids!!! i'm super pissed and want to confront him but im scared he will try to say he knew it was me so that is why he said all that stuff. what do i do? should i confront him?

by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 4:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hanab818
by ThePonds on Apr. 20, 2016 at 4:21 PM
You should dump his ass. Then change the color of your font. That was kinda hard to read.
Manic_Sinner
by 5/27/2018🤰🏽 on Apr. 20, 2016 at 4:23 PM
Of course you should confront him and I seriously wouldn't be with his nasty ass. I'm sorry you're dealing with this.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 20, 2016 at 4:23 PM
Sorry I can't read it with it that color.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Apr. 20, 2016 at 4:24 PM
Your color font is terrible.
alexisbyrd26
by Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 5:21 PM

hey guys. sorry for the font lol. yeah this has been crazy. i mean at first i thought i was wrong for doing it but when i saw what he was saying i was like wth!

kyheavensmom
by Silver Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 5:24 PM

Yup, I would let him know

AvantGardener
by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 5:26 PM

Just leave. Why waste you breath?

tiffluv81
by BBW on Apr. 20, 2016 at 5:28 PM

I don't see an issue with your font. Anyhow I would say something to his low down dirty cheating ass. Then I would leave his ass alone for good. Yeah they would always play that I knew it was you roll. Forget that mess. You can do bad all by yourself.

Quoting alexisbyrd26:

hey guys. sorry for the font lol. yeah this has been crazy. i mean at first i thought i was wrong for doing it but when i saw what he was saying i was like wth!

blessedtohave7
by Bahama Mama on Apr. 20, 2016 at 5:29 PM
I would confront him...then leave him.
Pink.Sunshine
I’m in a bad mood, but I promise I won’t take it out on my CafeMom family
Yesterday at 10:21 AM
by Petty Princess on Apr. 20, 2016 at 5:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Leave this man. The cheating will never end. That's what happens when we accept a cheater back.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)