Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Im really scared, i think someone was after my child!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 58 Replies
Day before yesterday, my dh had a rare day off, and since I basically make my own hours, we decided to have a family day, and kept our son home from daycare.
I turned off my cell phone, and when our son took a nap Around 1, I checked my messages. I had 4 missed calls from my son's daycare. I called the director, she said my HUSBAND had called 5 x since 8:00, the time I typically drop off, to ask why I hadn't dropped off our son,,and saying he was concerned.
I told her I have been with Dh all day, he hasn't called. She said the caller was definatly a man, and asked about our son by name, he knew my name, and our schedule...it wasn't my Dh, we have no male relatives or friends nearby who would have any reason to call, on top of that, the director said he clearly identified himself as my husband, asking if His son had been dropped off, and if they had heard from Shannon (me).
We called the police, they questioned the daycare and took a report, but recommended we keep our son home for a few days. Otherwise, not much they can do.
We don't feel comfortable bringing him back to daycare, so for now, I'm back to working from home, the main reason he was in daycare was to help him socilize and give me a couple hours to work. Eventually, im going to look for a sitter for a couple hours a day who can watch him while I'm upstairs working.
This makes me sad, I like his daycare but this whole situation has really scared us.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 20, 2016 at 4:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dominic062407
by Bronze Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 4:40 PM
No way. I would not he taking him back.did she get the number the man called from.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 20, 2016 at 4:41 PM
3 moms liked this

Keeping him home is a smart idea. If the man calls again see if they can get the number so you can give it to the police.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 20, 2016 at 4:41 PM
Twelve and thirteen year old girls are disappearing at an alarming rate in our area. No child is safe anymore. Go with your gut.
dominic062407
by Bronze Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 4:42 PM
The cops should be able to track the number he called from too.thats so scary.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 20, 2016 at 4:42 PM
The number was restricted.

Quoting dominic062407: No way. I would not he taking him back.did she get the number the man called from.
Maiden6910
by Bronze Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 4:42 PM
Yikes. Be careful and super, extra vigilant.

How scary, I hope things get sorted out for you and your family.
owl0210
by Sapphire Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 4:42 PM
2 moms liked this
If he knows your name and schedule he most likely knows where you live too.
BurningLucidity
by Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 4:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Scary. I hope you figure out who the stalker is sooner rather than later.

Baby4us09
by Platinum Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 4:43 PM
That's scary. Sadly human trafficing is a booming business.

Quoting Anonymous 3: Twelve and thirteen year old girls are disappearing at an alarming rate in our area. No child is safe anymore. Go with your gut.
Mama8080
by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 4:43 PM
That's scary!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)