Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Strangest compliment you ever received.

Posted by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 4:51 PM
  • 190 Replies
I use to work with this lady. She was one of those fat and proud women. Big personality. She was an all around great lady. I hadn't seen her in a while and I ran into her. She said "girl you have put on some weight!!! You look amazing!!"

Ummm... Thanks girl.

Now you go!
by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 4:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momtolittleg
by Ruby Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 4:53 PM
2 moms liked this
When I was pregnant, one of the (white, older) ladies in the cafeteria at the school where I work complimented me on my "ghetto booty" that she thought I had developed while pregnant. I hated to tell her I've always had a large ass!! Lol
Hanab818
by ThePonds on Apr. 20, 2016 at 4:56 PM
1 mom liked this
When I was in high school I got the stomach flu and couldn't keep anything down for weeks. I went from 100 to 87 lbs and my friend said to me after I was able to hang out again "damn you look better when your tits look like they are the same size as your head" I was like "wtf is that even suppose to mean?"
weeping_angel
by Don't Blink on Apr. 20, 2016 at 4:57 PM
What does that mean...

Quoting Hanab818: When I was in high school I got the stomach flu and couldn't keep anything down for weeks. I went from 100 to 87 lbs and my friend said to me after I was able to hang out again "damn you look better when your tits look like they are the same size as your head" I was like "wtf is that even suppose to mean?"
IncognitoOne
by Ruby Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 4:58 PM

I was told I had sexy toes, lol

weeping_angel
by Don't Blink on Apr. 20, 2016 at 4:58 PM
Foot fetish?

Quoting IncognitoOne:

I was told I had sexy toes, lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 20, 2016 at 4:59 PM
When they were bigger... Before she lost weight. So really it's not even a compliment.

Quoting weeping_angel: What does that mean...

Quoting Hanab818: When I was in high school I got the stomach flu and couldn't keep anything down for weeks. I went from 100 to 87 lbs and my friend said to me after I was able to hang out again "damn you look better when your tits look like they are the same size as your head" I was like "wtf is that even suppose to mean?"
xiolxuo
by Platinum Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 5:00 PM
Hmm.. Off the top of my head probably "your nails are so white!"
PolkaDots3220
by Silver Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 5:00 PM
1 mom liked this
I am 37 weeks pregnant and haven't posted a full body selfie on fb for a while- someone commented on my fb pic of my face and said "oh I can tell your pregnant because your nose has gotten wider- so cute!"

Uhhh thanksssss...... 😒
Hanab818
by ThePonds on Apr. 20, 2016 at 5:00 PM
That I look good with my waist as small as it was I think. I was a size 0 before I got sick and then I had to wear a size 14/16 in GIRLS!! And my boobs were still a d cup so I guess my new waist line made my boobs look larger. He never really explained that one to me.

Quoting weeping_angel: What does that mean...

SunshneDaydream
by Ruby Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 5:01 PM
The other day I was carded buying wine. But I wasn't just carded, the woman (who couldn't have been much older than me) actually looked at me like she didn't think I was old enough to buy alcohol. I'm 33. I know I look young, but come on, no way I look under 21! I don't think she actually thought that, but it was weird of her to he so dramatic about asking for ID. Then she kept telling me how young I look and that I don't need to wear makeup. Lol, thanks Lady, just give me my wine!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)