Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My dh is leaving me

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies
For four months with almost no communication 😭 will just be our 4 month old and 3 year old at home with me. Send wine 😝
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 20, 2016 at 4:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 20, 2016 at 5:02 PM

send wine because you have to be a mother? Big girl panties, invest.

morgiefae
by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 5:04 PM

Urgh.... Good luck, please say you can get out of the house with (or without) and socialize?lol

maminka-4
by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 5:05 PM
Good luck!

Why won't he be able to communicate with you? Will there be a way to contact him in an emergency?

I think I could handle that! I would love to have the evenings free to myself. But then again, I wouldn't be able to run errands child free.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 20, 2016 at 5:07 PM
It sucks, and it will go by so slowly, but when he comes home, it'll be great. You can do it - it's all about making a schedule you can stick to and staying busy. I wish you good luck, but you won't need it. :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 20, 2016 at 5:08 PM
I will send you the leftovers.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 20, 2016 at 5:10 PM
I take a stroller fitness class everyday and socialize with other moms. Going to take a few shorts trips too. I will manage but my dh is my best friend and I will miss him so much!

Quoting morgiefae:

Urgh.... Good luck, please say you can get out of the house with (or without) and socialize?lol

valarie1979
by Already on it on Apr. 20, 2016 at 5:10 PM
I prefer vodka. I wouldn't want to stay home w lil kids either lol

Quoting Anonymous 2:

MrsViau
by PinkGiraffe on Apr. 20, 2016 at 5:11 PM
You'll survive.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 20, 2016 at 5:12 PM
1 mom liked this
He will be at a special operations training camp and they can't use phone. There are ways to contact his superiors and they can contact him for me but not directly. Part of me is looking forward to sleeping alone and eating lean cuisine and not cooking as much. I'm going to take the time to ramp up my fitness and lose all the baby weight plus some !

Quoting maminka-4: Good luck!

Why won't he be able to communicate with you? Will there be a way to contact him in an emergency?

I think I could handle that! I would love to have the evenings free to myself. But then again, I wouldn't be able to run errands child free.
morgiefae
by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 5:13 PM

oh yea, you will, it will suck,but just think of the awesome welcome home sex lol

Quoting Anonymous 1: I take a stroller fitness class everyday and socialize with other moms. Going to take a few shorts trips too. I will manage but my dh is my best friend and I will miss him so much!
Quoting morgiefae:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)