Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm happy for the help but wtf

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
I had a house fire and I'm working with a program to get furniture. I was told go to this store, here's your budget and just tell them I'm so and so working with ___ program. I said okay. I go there pick out some things. 1. They had zero idea wtf I was talking about 2. Everything was expensive. So I get home and the program worker calls me (they emailed her the invoice) and says you actually have to go to two other stores and get two more invoices. Ugh! So I do that and email that over. Next day she calls and said x y and z can't be on the list. Wtf! Ugh. She never told me any of this. Then she says give me your top 3 things you need and I'll call the store (1st one she sent me too) tell them it and work it out to x amount. So basically I wasted my fucking time. I'm really glad for the help but for petes sake lady.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 20, 2016 at 5:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
iamcafemom83
by Ruby Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 5:41 PM
Sorry about your house!

That is frustrating. Nice of them, but when you're going through stuff, it's much better not to be yanked around.

Hopefully it all works out.
kcangel63
by Ruby Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 5:41 PM
It's not sounding like muh help.

I'm sorry about the fire. Was it a complete loss, or could you salvage anything?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 20, 2016 at 5:45 PM
Your insurance should cover all that - I'd just wait.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 20, 2016 at 5:46 PM

this is what I was thinking.  does your insurance cover a furnished apartment while you are waiting for the house repairs?

Quoting Anonymous 2: Your insurance should cover all that - I'd just wait.

shilohkitten
by Silver Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 6:01 PM

That sucks all around!  Hopefully it goes more smoothly now that you know all the details.

misskriss10
by Ruby Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 6:07 PM

I'm sorry about your house and I'm sorry that you're having to deal with that mess! Hugs! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)