Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

That truly was a death wish, why do people do that??

Posted by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 5:41 PM
  • 16 Replies

Mobile Photo

If you've paid attention to the national news you'd see that down here in Houston we've had some flooding.

Flooding is not new down here. It'd actually pretty damn common.

We have a lot of bayous and a lot of roads and any road that dips down has a flood gage. A simple sign on a pole that shows markings. It measures the water at that point helping us to easily gage if the water is too high in the area.

So why in the world would anyone go around a freaking tow truck and into water???? Seriously I have to wonder if she wanted to commit suicide because I can't see why else anyone would do something so damn stupid.

http://m.chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/Officials-release-more-details-on-victims-killed-7259965.php

by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 5:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on Apr. 20, 2016 at 5:42 PM
1 mom liked this
I wondered about why she drove in to the water too when I saw it. It seemed so deliberate.
ChrissyReznor
by Ruby Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 5:43 PM
2 moms liked this
It's called natural selection
Roxygurl
by Sapphire Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 5:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes!!! There was someone there trying to stop her and she just went around him.

Quoting bluebunnybabe: I wondered about why she drove in to the water too when I saw it. It seemed so deliberate.
Maruchan
by Silver Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 5:45 PM
The rules don't apply to them. They do what they want. That's the conclusion I've come to.
shilohkitten
by Silver Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 5:46 PM

She probably just wanted whatever insurance money she thought she could get from totaling it.

ilovemykids323
by Emerald Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 5:46 PM

i dunno but it must be in the air... did you read about hte one someone posted on here about the girls driving around in the graveyard and driving into a swamp.

Roxygurl
by Sapphire Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 5:46 PM
I guess so. I sure hope it was worth it, whatever she was trying to get to.

Quoting Maruchan: The rules don't apply to them. They do what they want. That's the conclusion I've come to.
Roxygurl
by Sapphire Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 5:47 PM
No, I hadn't read that one. Do you by chance have a link?

Quoting ilovemykids323:

i dunno but it must be in the air... did you read about hte one someone posted on here about the girls driving around in the graveyard and driving into a swamp.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 20, 2016 at 5:51 PM
Some dumbass that thought her big suv could get through anything..we see those people a lot up here who think they can speed on ice or during a snowstorm
.SweetHart.
by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 5:52 PM
Here's the newest link

http://www.fox13news.com/news/local-news/125715923-story

Quoting Roxygurl: No, I hadn't read that one. Do you by chance have a link?

Quoting ilovemykids323:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)