Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This should end well...

Posted by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 6:27 PM
  • 48 Replies
My land is about to go up in flames. Dh and fil pulled 6 truck loads of pinestraw out of a yard today, and they are in the middle of the field with a blowtorch. That pile is 8 feet high and 20 ft. Across and they said it's totally,fine...they have the kitchen extinguisher just in case.....these two geniuses are going to bbq themselves.....this is what I love with, two overgrown 12 year olds with way too much desire to blow up and burn shit.....
Update: told these two jackasses the fire was too big, they just got fined for not having the correct permit. They had a permit, just not one to create an inferno in our field. Luckily, they were at least smart enough to,dig a trench with the tractor to keep it contained. Seriously, I'm scared to come home from work most days because I never know. Last month, they were supposed to fix a soft spot the size of a soccer ball in my kitchen floor and came home to the entire floor gone.
by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 6:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lucky2Beeme
by Emerald Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 6:56 PM

LMAO of at having the kitchen extinguisher , Like it will help !

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 20, 2016 at 6:58 PM
1 mom liked this
As the wife of a volunteer firefighter who has to take time away from his family to clean up the messes asshats like your husband create...I am really not amused.
misskriss10
by Ruby Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 7:07 PM

Oh my. Lol

shilohkitten
by Silver Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 7:08 PM

This is what I thought of first too.  Uncontrollable fires are really not fun.

Quoting Anonymous 1: As the wife of a volunteer firefighter who has to take time away from his family to clean up the messes asshats like your husband create...I am really not amused.

kcangel63
by Ruby Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 7:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Get you phone ready for 911 and video camera ready for a viral video.
Spare.Time
by Emerald Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 7:10 PM

Keep us posted.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 20, 2016 at 7:14 PM

Whoop titie doo !!!! If you dont like it, maybe you need to rethink about your husband's volunteer decision?? You dont have to be so uppity about it...

Quoting Anonymous 1: As the wife of a volunteer firefighter who has to take time away from his family to clean up the messes asshats like your husband create...I am really not amused.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 20, 2016 at 7:15 PM
I think your husband might be a relative of mine Lmao. This sounds like something my brothers would do.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 20, 2016 at 7:17 PM
I wanna come!
redheadtmk
by Ruby Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 7:18 PM
Oh my. I hope you have some hoses ready. Boys never grow up, their toys (or fires) just get bigger!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)