Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Good Evening!

Posted by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 6:57 PM
  • 10 Replies
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Hi everyone! How is your day going today. As for me, I am feeling really good. It's beautiful day outside so I am sitting outside in my peaceful neighborhood and drinking a glass of red wine. My husband is at the neighbors with 2 of my kids, 2 are in the house watching tv, and one is at weight training. I am having a little quiet me rime.
by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 6:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
boredhousewif83
by Gold Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 6:59 PM
bump
Libby22
by Ruby Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 7:00 PM
Enjoy!

I'm finally feeling 98% better after a nasty stomach bug. I'm hanging on the couch while my 22 month old plays with his train set and my 7 week old does tummy time. I go back to work Monday :/
shilohkitten
by Silver Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 7:01 PM

Woot!  It's awesome outside here, we're chillin playing games and watching Netflix, and it's almost Friday!  Ok I'm optimistic, it's only Thursday lol.  Oh well.

Libby22
by Ruby Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 7:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Btw you have gorgeous skin!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 20, 2016 at 7:02 PM
You are gorgeous!
boredhousewif83
by Gold Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 7:02 PM
1 mom liked this
I am for as long as I can. The baby was playing in dirt so I sent him inside with his big sister, the oldest comes home soon, and the rest will be here when everyone realizes it's dinner time.

Quoting Libby22: Enjoy!

I'm finally feeling 98% better after a nasty stomach bug. I'm hanging on the couch while my 22 month old plays with his train set and my 7 week old does tummy time. I go back to work Monday :/
boredhousewif83
by Gold Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 7:03 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you.

Quoting Libby22: Btw you have gorgeous skin!!
boredhousewif83
by Gold Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 7:03 PM
Thank you.

Quoting Anonymous 1: You are gorgeous!
boredhousewif83
by Gold Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 7:04 PM
I'm usually inside this time of day too. I he just decided to do something different today

Quoting shilohkitten:

Woot!  It's awesome outside here, we're chillin playing games and watching Netflix, and it's almost Friday!  Ok I'm optimistic, it's only Thursday lol.  Oh well.

Libby22
by Ruby Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 7:04 PM
Haha my son gave himself a dirt shower the other day. I feel your pain!

Quoting boredhousewif83: I am for as long as I can. The baby was playing in dirt so I sent him inside with his big sister, the oldest comes home soon, and the rest will be here when everyone realizes it's dinner time.

Quoting Libby22: Enjoy!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)