Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Soo... That happened...

Posted by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 8:32 PM
  • 40 Replies

So I work in a store in our local mall. We sell clothing, jewelry etc. that deals with popculture. Anyways today I was working and a little boy came running into the store trying to hide. His little sister pops in and says that "Mommys going to get you if you don't get out of this store right now". The little boy doesn't move. In comes mom... She grabs a belt from our rack goes over and waps the kid across the back. It makes a super loud crack noise and the boy obviously starts crying. She grabs him up by his arm and drags him out.. hes still bawling his eyes out... Mall security scuffles in like 2 minutes later saying they had reports about the kid, we tell them what happen they leave.. 

Like an hour later they tell us that the kid ended up getting into the fountain to try to get away from his mom and mall security was dealing with the situation..

Anyways.. I always see videos and articles about stuff like that happening but I've never seen it in real life... Crazy!! 

Anyways.. see anything like that before? How was your day? 

MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 8:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
supermama322
by Kaylee on Apr. 20, 2016 at 8:37 PM
I'd call the cops. That's illegal here.

A little while ago, I was in the frozen aisle at the grocery store when a lady came in with her little guy in the cart seat. He had to be 3 or younger. He said "Ohhhhh Mama! Ice cream!"

She said.. "Shut your fuckin mouth!" 😢
supermama322
by Kaylee on Apr. 20, 2016 at 8:37 PM
Oh and my day was good. A little busy and I'm sick but still good
kcangel63
by Ruby Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 8:38 PM
DANG!!! That's messed up!!
zombieskayer
by Platinum Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 8:39 PM

We have to call mall security before we can call the cops. Its some contract the store has with the mall. But from what I'm aware the one security guard mentioned that he was going to. But I left shortly after that so I don't know if they ended up doing it or not. 

Quoting supermama322: I'd call the cops. That's illegal here. A little while ago, I was in the frozen aisle at the grocery store when a lady came in with her little guy in the cart seat. He had to be 3 or younger. He said "Ohhhhh Mama! Ice cream!" She said.. "Shut your fuckin mouth!" 😢

mmm2015
by Eldouchedegrande on Apr. 20, 2016 at 8:39 PM
1 mom liked this

I cant believe you didnt jump up and do something!!!!

If you use the belt you bought the belt!

MOM-RN
by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 8:40 PM

I would have removed the child from the situation and called the police for child abuse. 

curvygurl1912
by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 8:40 PM

If I saw a person abusing a child right in front of me, I would get between the child and abuser and call the police. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 20, 2016 at 8:41 PM
I saw a mom pick up a stick at the park and start beating her kid with it. I was too far away to do anything. Later I saw her at the pony rides telling the kid to wait in line. I looked at her and said.
"Really? You beat your kid with a stick but draw the line at cutting. Seriously."

I thought she was going to hit me but she just left. Crazy bitch
zombieskayer
by Platinum Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 8:41 PM

To be fair i was on the 6ft ladder at the time so it probably wouldn't have been safe to jumpp.. haha but really it happened next to a male customer and he lost his shit on the lady. I think thats why she ended up pulling the kid up by his arm and dragging him off. 

Quoting mmm2015:

I cant believe you didnt jump up and do something!!!!

If you use the belt you bought the belt!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 20, 2016 at 8:41 PM
Is physical discipline illegal in your area?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)