Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i wont have boobs next week.....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 28 Replies

in january i was told i have fibroids in my breasts, i have so many that its causing spinal distortion (i guess fibroids are heavy). they did a couple more "tests" and came to the conclusion that i either get the tissue removed or i leave it and they continue to grow and screw up my spine.......i asked if they had treatments for stuff like this and they do but not for severe cases like mine......so i wont have boobs next week......i guess on the plus side if i heal ok i get implants 2 weeks after that......idk my boobs are a big part of me (no pun intended) just like my hair, if i cut my hair i feel exposed....i feel like im going to be really depressed after this surgery......im acting fine but im freaking out....i dont want to be put under again....

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 20, 2016 at 10:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 20, 2016 at 10:11 PM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 20, 2016 at 10:14 PM
I can see why this would have you upset, I can't even imagine. Your boobs have been with you through thick and thin. They are definitely a part of who you are. I'm sorry that you are going through this :(
reaandiziesmama
by Ruby Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 10:14 PM
Im sorry. I know you must be so scared. You aren't your boobs. You are you. If you dont mind, I'll pray for healing and comfort.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Apr. 20, 2016 at 10:15 PM
You'll get nice brand new boobs that will hold themselves up! Try to stay positive, you'll be fine.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 20, 2016 at 10:16 PM

i know but i mean they've been on me for 14 years so it just like...they're gonna be gone next week....

Quoting reaandiziesmama: Im sorry. I know you must be so scared. You aren't your boobs. You are you. If you dont mind, I'll pray for healing and comfort.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 20, 2016 at 10:17 PM

i know i think im more afraid of being put under i guess....

Quoting Danesmommy1: You'll get nice brand new boobs that will hold themselves up! Try to stay positive, you'll be fine.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 20, 2016 at 10:33 PM

bump

Momtogirls0823
by Platinum Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 10:37 PM

I am so sorry to hear about your boobs and the surgery!  I hope all goes well! 

BrownEyedGirl86
by Gold Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 10:40 PM
Oh I totally would think that I would feel the same way. Have you told anyone in your life how you are feeling? Sometimes just saying it to someone close to you will make you feel better on its own.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 20, 2016 at 10:40 PM

my dh has heard it already and no one else really gives a damn

Quoting BrownEyedGirl86: Oh I totally would think that I would feel the same way. Have you told anyone in your life how you are feeling? Sometimes just saying it to someone close to you will make you feel better on its own.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)