Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just a rant

Posted by on May. 8, 2016 at 12:23 AM
  • 15 Replies
Little back story.. We were released from our year lease last week and told we needed to move as soon as we could. Which is fine we hated our apartment anyways cause our landlord is nosey as hell and she was basically stalking my DF but that is other story for another day..
Well I have been actively looking for a new place while working a full time job and having a yard sale every weekend to sale the stuff we don't need...
But today was my breaking point I got home from the yard sale and DF was sleeping on the couch while the kids ran wild dished in the sink dishwasher not ran my kids got into the chips and they were everywhere I woke up him telling him he needed to clean this up. I just got home and I want to sit down and relax.. He tells me no you can do it I have been watching the kids all day long I'm the one that needs a break, he takes off to his damn man cave to play video games.. So needless to say I had to clean the whole house give the kids some real damn food and drinks do the dishes and the laundry, get the kids ready for baths and bed while he did nothing but play fucking games.. So after all that is done I blow the damn breaker to his game room and told him we needed to talk... And nothing seems to register with him I swear ... Rant over
by on May. 8, 2016 at 12:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MissAndree
by Nosuchthing on May. 8, 2016 at 12:26 AM

I would sell the video game shit in the yard sale. For really cheap. 

MixedCooke
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2016 at 2:31 AM
Yep those video games would be in the next yard sale!
KendallsMommee
by Spoiled SAHM on May. 8, 2016 at 2:34 AM
Don't marry him.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 8, 2016 at 2:39 AM
I would just leave the mess until he cleans it up. There would'nt be a mess if he were watching the kids.
HeadOfCrazy
by Holls on May. 8, 2016 at 2:56 AM
What she said!

Quoting KendallsMommee: Don't marry him.
MamaBlade
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2016 at 8:46 AM
I would but he had those before we got together so they are his not ours

Quoting MixedCooke: Yep those video games would be in the next yard sale!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 8, 2016 at 8:53 AM
The shit y'all put up with...smh
If my husband wanted to act like a teenage brat he would get yelled at like a teenage brat.
MamaBlade
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2016 at 8:57 AM
I have yelled at him I have tried everything to get him to care but I think this time when we move he isn't going with us it will just be me and the kids

Quoting Anonymous 2: The shit y'all put up with...smh
If my husband wanted to act like a teenage brat he would get yelled at like a teenage brat.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 8, 2016 at 9:46 AM
I would rethink marrying him.
Lillibella
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2016 at 9:54 AM
I think this is one of the smartest decisions I've read on here.
Definitely move without him and please, for your sake, don't marry this man child.

Quoting MamaBlade: I have yelled at him I have tried everything to get him to care but I think this time when we move he isn't going with us it will just be me and the kids

Quoting Anonymous 2: The shit y'all put up with...smh
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)