Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What the actual f........

Posted by on May. 8, 2016 at 12:33 AM
  • 83 Replies
Ladies, it is high time I vented. I have been through some serious crap in the last year and I am going crazy. First, my renters destroyed my house. They caused thousands of dollars in damage. We got that fixed and the house sold. Then my husband of 13 years packs his bags and moved out. The day after our anniversary!!! It turns out this much older woman 'friend' of his was not just a friend. He pretty much left me for her and is now living with her and refers to her as his 'beautiful angel' But, I'm the bad guy and it's all my fault because I didn't trust him. WTF??? Then on March 9th, 2016 I lose absolutely everything I own except the clothes I was wearing in a flash flood. My two kids and lost everything. Including two of our cats that we still cannot locate. Now, I'm getting laid off from my job. I mean seriously!!??!! Is there anything else the universe wants to throw at me????
by on May. 8, 2016 at 12:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rosie211
by I'm a nice one on May. 8, 2016 at 12:39 AM
Wow dude. I'm so sorry.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 8, 2016 at 12:39 AM
8 moms liked this
I am so sorry you are going through all of that. As silly As silly as this sounds. Maybe there's a reason. Your being provided with anew start. A blank slate. You have nowhere to go but up. Hang in there!! And fuck your asshole ex husband. Show him what he missed out on.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 8, 2016 at 12:41 AM
On a positive note, it can't gat any worse. 😀

You sound like a strong woman. You'll get through this chapter just fine.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 8, 2016 at 12:41 AM

What the fuck is a fruck?

UpsideDown
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2016 at 12:42 AM
1 mom liked this

Holy crap, that is a lot of shit to deal with. I'm not even going to tell you the normal blah, blah, blahs. You seem like a tough, smart woman. You will get through this! I wish you the best and hope everything improves for you.

-White.Rabbit-
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2016 at 12:42 AM

I'm sorry to hear that. I can't imagine, especially losing everything I owned. Did you have insurance? 

mattiehatter
by Mary on May. 8, 2016 at 12:44 AM
It prevents asterisks when the admins edit curse words.

Quoting Anonymous 3:

What the fuck is a fruck?

Bleacher-mom
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2016 at 12:46 AM
2 moms liked this
Hugs. You'll get past this and it will eventually be better than before.
MenopauseManiac
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2016 at 12:47 AM

My little sister died in July and I just got diagnosed with cancer.  So fucking sorry about your cats.

agwill0928
by Member on May. 8, 2016 at 12:48 AM
Yes, thankfully I did have insurance. But get this, my soon to be ex husband, who had been moved out of the house for months and did not lose anything, thinks he is entitled to some of the insurance money simply because we are still legally married and his name is still on the mortgage. lmmfao. He can kiss my frucking bass.

Quoting -White.Rabbit-:

I'm sorry to hear that. I can't imagine, especially losing everything I owned. Did you have insurance? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)