Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My Big Brother's New Girl Friend

Posted by on May. 8, 2016 at 12:54 AM
  • 8 Replies
1 mom liked this

sidesplittinglaughterMy oldest brother has been through a lot.  He is really a great guy.  He was married twice before and has one adopted daughter named Jessica and one bio daughter named Celine.  He and his second wife divorced after he came back from his third tour of Iraq and started drinking.  He has been sober for two years.  I am so proud of him.

He has a new girlfriend named Jessica, but her Chinese name is Ping.  My mom told me today that she flew out to where he is on business to spend the weekend with him.  He has asked everyone to call her Ping because calling her Jessica was just too confusing.  So I called him today and got his voice mail.  I left a message that I hoped I wasn't interrupting him during a Ping-pong session! I just really hope he finds happiness.

by on May. 8, 2016 at 12:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
butterflychelly
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2016 at 12:57 AM
A message only a sister could get away with leaving. Hahahahaha
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 8, 2016 at 1:07 AM
1 mom liked this

Haha!  I hope the new relationship with his girlfriend is a happy one!  It's funny his bio daughter's name is Celine because I'm listening to Celine Dion right now, lol!

Ted1242
by I'm listening. on May. 8, 2016 at 1:27 AM
*Snort*
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 8, 2016 at 1:29 AM
How is calling her Jessica confusing?
I wish him continued sobriety and lots of happiness!

Quoting PogoPalOj:

sidesplittinglaughterMy oldest brother has been through a lot.  He is really a great guy.  He was married twice before and has one adopted daughter named Jessica and one bio daughter named Celine.  He and his second wife divorced after he came back from his third tour of Iraq and started drinking.  He has been sober for two years.  I am so proud of him.

He has a new girlfriend named Jessica, but her Chinese name is Ping.  My mom told me today that she flew out to where he is on business to spend the weekend with him.  He has asked everyone to call her Ping because calling her Jessica was just too confusing.  So I called him today and got his voice mail.  I left a message that I hoped I wasn't interrupting him during a Ping-pong session! I just really hope he finds happiness.

HeadOfCrazy
by Holls on May. 8, 2016 at 4:07 AM
Haha that's a good one!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 8, 2016 at 4:27 AM
I don't get it...
PogoPalOj
by on May. 8, 2016 at 12:25 PM

He has a daughter named Jessica.

Quoting Anonymous 2: How is calling her Jessica confusing? I wish him continued sobriety and lots of happiness!
Quoting PogoPalOj:

PogoPalOj
by on May. 8, 2016 at 12:28 PM

blushPlaying Ping Pong.  Tappin' that.  Spankin' the monkey.  Having sex... Whatever...

Quoting Anonymous 3: I don't get it...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)