• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baby name ideas? (Unique,fun,beautiful)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies
I need beautiful, unique names that flow off the tongue! I don't know what to choose. I hate the growing trend of naming kids after seasons and flowers, or celebrities and countries. Don't judge my choices of names! If you don't have a positive comment, please say nothing. Thanks!

Name ideas so far? Still in brainstorming process, so some might be HORRIBLE. lol

Girls: saige lee, Addalyn lee, skilynn jae, skylar dawn, kyleigh rose, Hunter grace,

Boys: indigo lee, Alexander James, Hunter dawn, Korbyn Cole (kc), pierce,
Posted by Anonymous on May. 8, 2016 at 12:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
vegaswife2011
by LMAO on May. 8, 2016 at 1:01 AM
A lot of your spellings are off.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 8, 2016 at 1:02 AM
Amity for a girl.
ShannonAKAmom
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2016 at 1:03 AM
DD has a girl is her class named Elodee....or maybe it's Eladee....IDK. I don't care for the spelling but I like the name.
CLA25233
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2016 at 1:03 AM

Dawn is the feminine spelling, so I wouldn't use that for a boy.  Um, I like Alexander James and Grace is pretty.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 8, 2016 at 1:12 AM
Omg hell no!!! Ever watch "Amityville Horror"? Fucking horrific, comes to mind anytime I see 'amity'

Quoting Anonymous 2: Amity for a girl.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 8, 2016 at 1:16 AM
Amity is actually an old name from the early 1900'S. And it's alot better than having Dawn for a boys middle name.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Omg hell no!!! Ever watch "Amityville Horror"? Fucking horrific, comes to mind anytime I see 'amity'

balagan_imma
by Platinum Member on May. 8, 2016 at 1:16 AM
I have a good friend named Amity. She is one of the nicest, calmest people I know. Even when she was losing the business that she spent years building.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Omg hell no!!! Ever watch "Amityville Horror"? Fucking horrific, comes to mind anytime I see 'amity'

-White.Rabbit-
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2016 at 1:17 AM

I always loved Ashling but it was waaay too close to my name so I never used it. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 8, 2016 at 1:21 AM
And yet it's better than the shit you posted....

allycally
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2016 at 1:27 AM
Skylar/Skylynn makes me think of white trash.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)