Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's so not necessary

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 38 Replies
To take your animals to the vet.

Animals survive in the wild without any type of human interference. What makes owning an animal any different?
Posted by Anonymous on May. 8, 2016 at 1:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
UnoDuoTres
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2016 at 1:56 AM
2 moms liked this

It's so not necessary to take humans to the doctor.

Humans have survived for tens of thousands of years without doctors. Why change now.

MissAndree
by Nosuchthing on May. 8, 2016 at 1:57 AM

Fuckery

KendallsMommee
by Spoiled SAHM on May. 8, 2016 at 1:58 AM
Children were birthed and raised without obstetricians and pediatricians, too. Doesn't make it wise.

I'm guessing the mortality rate is lower with help?
redheadtmk
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2016 at 2:02 AM
Heck, we could you use your logic all day and claim everything an unnecessary expense. People were running around in leaves and loin cloths for years, why buy clothes? People walked for years, why tame horses/camels/elephants or build cars? People living vwd in caves and basic structures built with crude tools for years, why build a house?

Once you know better you do better.
PPCLC
by AZ Lizard on May. 8, 2016 at 2:04 AM
1 mom liked this

Is this another way of saying that you're too cheap to care about the overall health of your pets should you have any?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 8, 2016 at 2:10 AM
Nope I've owned plenty of pets. I take them to the vet when needed (Emergency's basically) and they've all lived nice long lives.

Quoting PPCLC:

Is this another way of saying that you're too cheap to care about the overall health of your pets should you have any?

PPCLC
by AZ Lizard on May. 8, 2016 at 2:17 AM

What type of emergencies? Many pet emergencies can be prevented with routine vet care.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Nope I've owned plenty of pets. I take them to the vet when needed (Emergency's basically) and they've all lived nice long lives.
Quoting PPCLC:

DanaG70
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2016 at 2:29 AM
Yeah because dying of rabies is so much fun.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 8, 2016 at 2:36 AM
1 mom liked this
Well my Mini Retriever always has ear infections so that and my Dalmatian/Beagle had a skin infection. Other than that nothing and the vets always go oh well this dog can't be that old.

Quoting PPCLC:

What type of emergencies? Many pet emergencies can be prevented with routine vet care.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Nope I've owned plenty of pets. I take them to the vet when needed (Emergency's basically) and they've all lived nice long lives.

Quoting PPCLC:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 8, 2016 at 2:44 AM
The rabies virus isn't really prevalent where I live

Quoting DanaG70: Yeah because dying of rabies is so much fun.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)