Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Well how many of us aren't speaking to there mom this mother's day. So vent here. What would you tell her?

Posted by on May. 8, 2016 at 2:04 AM
  • 63 Replies
Mine would say......

Mom, madre mia. I love you and I was so lucky and blessed to have you raise me. I know from the day you brought me into this world you had spiteful feelings towards me due to the circumstances you had me. I don't blame you. Im sorry you feel the need to say horrible things about my husband and I that aren't true. I'm sorry I was your worse mistake and biggest disappointment. I hope to some day have you back in my life and that you wake up and realize that I am a hard working person, loving wife and mother. Your missing out mom. Cause you have 3 amazing grandkids and your missing it.
by on May. 8, 2016 at 2:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SitaStJames
by *Sita* on May. 8, 2016 at 2:07 AM
1 mom liked this

I would probably ask my mother if she ever did love me and then hope she dies a slow, painful death...

thatgirlyouknow
by on May. 8, 2016 at 2:08 AM
I did Mother's Day with my mom today. I'm sorry yours isn't in your life, that's sad
Momof3smoochies
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2016 at 2:09 AM
But we've learned from there mistakes. That's for sure.

Quoting SitaStJames:

I would probably ask my mother if she ever did love me and then hope she dies a slow, painful death...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 8, 2016 at 2:09 AM

I wouldn't tell mine anything. She forfeitted the right to have me in her life when she cut me off for marrying an indian man.

HeadOfCrazy
by Holls on May. 8, 2016 at 2:09 AM
Yeah I'm not gonna post that here. It would take me forever to type and I don't want all that personal information about out there for the world to see.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 8, 2016 at 8:47 AM
Thanks for being the shitty mom you were and abandoning us at such a young age. Luckily we had amazing dad to raise us.
702girly
by on May. 8, 2016 at 8:55 AM

I'd tell her it didn't have to be this way. She could have two daughters and a grandson who love her if she could just act like a decent human being. You don't scream at and hit someone you're supposed to love. That's not love. I wish she understood that. 

It's just such a fucking waste. She's alone and miserable and she chose it and there isn't a damn thing I can do about that and it hurts. I'll never understand it. 

awesomelymama
by Amy on May. 8, 2016 at 8:56 AM
1 mom liked this
I would tell her I love and miss her. I wish she could have been around to meet her grandchildren and I wish we had been given more time. 41 is too young to die.
702girly
by on May. 8, 2016 at 9:01 AM

How do you figure that? 

Quoting Anonymous 2: Its funny, how many posts during the year of I hate my mom & shes out if my life ,that we see. Turns out most of the posts are just troll posts. Typical.

SamZ123
by on May. 8, 2016 at 9:01 AM

Definitely not speaking to mine. I haven't talked to her in 3 years. My oldest sister called me last night, asked if I was going to finally come see mother and when I told her no she told me I was a worthless daughter to HER mother and I need to be more respectful.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)