Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My husband is so stupid

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
He spends almost all his free time playing video games and blocking us out. Then he cheats on me and has the nerve to tell me that one of the reasons he cheated was because she was giving him attention that I wasn't. Wtf?! He ignores me and has turned it around to make himself look like a victim. Ugh. Are all men this dense?
Posted by Anonymous on May. 8, 2016 at 2:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 8, 2016 at 2:36 AM
Yet, you're still with this gem why?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 8, 2016 at 2:37 AM
why are you still with him?
KendallsMommee
by Spoiled SAHM on May. 8, 2016 at 2:37 AM
Mine isn't.

Good luck with that.
NunyaBizzness
by Platinum Member on May. 8, 2016 at 2:39 AM

no, mine isnt like that.  mine spends his time trying to better our situation.  sorry you married a child.  what are you gonna do about it?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 8, 2016 at 2:40 AM
Great guy. Lol
Ted1242
by I'm listening. on May. 8, 2016 at 2:42 AM
My friend is actually going through something like this. Not the cheating part but all her husband does is play video games and she doesn't know what to do.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 8, 2016 at 2:43 AM
Dh used to play a lot on his game. So I joined in and now we both play WoW together or alone. Do you do anything that interests him at all? We also plan time off the game for us. That is just an excuse he is using. Did you tell him you were feeling neglected? Some men can be dense about that. Wish you the best.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on May. 8, 2016 at 2:44 AM
They always turn it around to make themselves look like the victim. Dump his sorry ass like yesterday.
jkleinman
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2016 at 2:48 AM
Nope. But your dh is doing this to displace guilt.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 8, 2016 at 2:53 AM
We have different interests, but I often try to spend time with him while he does the stuff he likes. If he's playing his video game, I try to sit with him and connect, but I'm mostly ignored. It's the same if he's doing something in the garage or whatever. When he's working, I try to keep in touch with him. When I mentioned all that, he just said that when I do it, it seems more like nagging. There is no nagging involved. I guess I can't win.

Quoting Anonymous 5: Dh used to play a lot on his game. So I joined in and now we both play WoW together or alone. Do you do anything that interests him at all? We also plan time off the game for us. That is just an excuse he is using. Did you tell him you were feeling neglected? Some men can be dense about that. Wish you the best.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)