• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am making my own breakfast on Mother's day

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 45 Replies
8 moms liked this
That's right, my husband got called into work suddenly so I'm making the Mothers Day breakfast, alone. And I'm listening to my children play together, children I was told I would never be able to have. Children I was told I would never be able to get pregnant with....and I don't mind that I'm making the breakfast. I am feeling very blessed to be able to celebrate Mother's Day.... Right now, life is amazong.
Happy Mother's Day!
Posted by Anonymous on May. 8, 2016 at 8:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Salut123
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2016 at 8:02 AM

I am making the family waffles. I do not even eat waffles, lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 8, 2016 at 8:03 AM
I'm making my own because everyone else is still in bed.
caustinb
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2016 at 8:04 AM
1 mom liked this
4 yo Ds is trying to convince me that dessert comes after breakfast on mothers day, so I will make some brownies.

Have a good day! :)
RedRose91
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2016 at 8:05 AM
I am just getting outta work and going to head home to take my kids to a Mother's Day breakfast. Just me and the kids this year. No hubby 😟
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 8, 2016 at 8:06 AM
My husband is oncall this weekend too...he got home at one am and just left at 730am for the day...it's okay. He's a good man and a hardworker.We have a good life even if I have to make my own dang eggs!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 8, 2016 at 8:07 AM
1 mom liked this
I thought you were complaining until I saw the end. There will be real posts bitching about doing anything today. Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 8, 2016 at 8:08 AM
I read some of those and think, wow....I am just so grateful to have my kids. They are truly miracle kids, I just can't imagine bitching on Mother's day

Quoting Anonymous 4: I thought you were complaining until I saw the end. There will be real posts bitching about doing anything today. Lol
Curlymom234
by Flamingo lady on May. 8, 2016 at 8:09 AM
Happy Mother's Day! I'm making my family breakfast too. DH slept like crap and he's still in bed (as he should be). We have this delicious pancake mix my mom gave me. Congratulations on your miracle babies. How old are they?
Curlymom234
by Flamingo lady on May. 8, 2016 at 8:10 AM
That's what I was thinking too. Lol

Quoting Anonymous 4: I thought you were complaining until I saw the end. There will be real posts bitching about doing anything today. Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 8, 2016 at 8:10 AM
Lol. I've got to go to the grocery store before we even have anything here to make the adults for breakfast
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)